"Bullied."

When I went to school the next day, I was bullied by Matty and his stupid gang. Being called the F slur. Being knocked down, bleeding. God how I wish robin was still here.

Then I remembered how sick I felt when I put the bandana back on. I accidentally threw up blood on the floor because Matty hit me so hard in the stomach that I just let the sick go.

I collapsed in tears. It hurt so bad. I just remember blacking out and waking up in the nurses office while Donna was towering over me with concern

I look at her, she was blurry. When she was finally not blurry I looked at her. She immediately hugged me. I hugged back confused.

I looked at my wrist, I saw the bandana. It wasn't there.. I teared up while quickly sitting up. I looked around. I didn't see it anywhere.

Tears were rolling down my face by now. Donna asked something, I didn't hear her due to worry. Until she shuck me and asked me if I was ok. To which I replied "Where... Where's the bandana..." She pointed to the office where the nurse resided.

I ran in and asked her were the bandana was, she gave it to me. I sighed in relief. I put it on and sighed again.

I walked out of the nurses office and found out that it was the end of school. I walk out and head to the cemetery.

A/N: I know this is a short chapter, but! It's good! I hope