Chapter 1

I woke up and brushed my fucking tangly blue hair into a messy ponytail bun while putting my dora glasses on my blonde eyes. I wore an outfit I wasn't all that confident with and started asking my maids to cook my VERY long and lovely meal that consists of, Eggs, Bacon, Hash browns, Rice, Pancakes, Spaghetti, tuna, Fruits from the most tropical of islands, Tom nook and my dead parents and kids as the side!

 I wore an outfit I wasn't all that confident with and started asking my maids to cook my VERY long and lovely meal that consists of, Eggs, Bacon, Hash browns, Rice, Pancakes, Spaghetti, tuna, Fruits from the most tropical of islands, Tom nook and...

After eating my very nutritious meal, I grabbed a peice of Bread and ran out of my house looking like a baboon. While running and I was sooo late I bumped into a normal looking ass guy with very bad bed hair. My bread chan fell out of my mouth and on the super dirty concrete. Internally cursing him and his entire bloodline for what they did to my lovely bread chan.
"Hey bbg~ I'm Mokata Nibeggi the ultimate lucky student" he then touched his greasy hair while extending a hand out to me. His chicken fingers grassed mine as I helped myself up.

I ran as I was late leaving that chicken fingered loser in the dust as my Crocs was in turbo mode. I ran so fast that time decided to stop and I saw someone picking thier nose on my way to hoes peak academy. When I get there I pass out and die lol jk.

I wake up with drool on my desk and enterally cringe at the ugly ass drawing in front of me. I grab one of my scrunchies and I put my hair back up as it fell from the lightning speed I sent of with. I sat up and walked out without looking at anything since I didn't want to.

I put my crocs on turbo mode again and ran to the gym before everybody else did. Big eyebrow man walked in and started yelling triggering my ✨PTSD✨ as I ran to a corner and starting crying like Niko Avocado when someone throws a fry at him. Alerting everyone that entered the gym. They all ran over to me to make sure I'm okay while Long legged blond spider was oogwling at Dhar Mann and his 69 other partners! After I wiped my pee colored tears I stood up and strut my way over to the blue haired girl. I smooched her cheek as I told her her outfit was horrendously amazing and she blushed so hard after I whispered "don't listen to the kids in my basement~" and she got a bloody nose 🥺 UwU..

After introduction because I'm a lazy fuck-
Big headed mommy detective was next as I had a HUGE crush on her 🥺🥺🥺 and I knew she would like me too uwuwuwu! "Aahhhhh!!! Mommy detective!!!! My flat boobas are so ugly compared to yours and everyone else's!!!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!" I cried as my 2'6 self began wailing like a siren as the stage lit up. I saw the most beautiful, handsome, angel in the world. He was a bear but I was a furry and liked bears~! Uwuwuwuwu!! I walk with so much confidence as I strut my self on the stage and began to steal him as I made my Crocs into turbo mode once again. Leaving the others in a huge amount of dust!!

Tbc