The unwelcome welcoming.

2:40 am my plane landed."Mija,Wake up!" A loud voice tried to whisper in my ear."Ok!Geez mami" I said still startled by my mothers loud stupid voice.I looked behind me and saw my ugly brother Raymond"Mami!why does he get to sleep"I looked at her pure surprise in my face."Because he's a boy and needs to be strong."she replied.Mom never was abusvie but she loved my brother and was very sexist."Boy,Wake up rn!" My dad screamed in my brothers ear.My mom turned around in anger.My dad always had my back.I giggled as I saw his stupid surprised face.My mom and dad began a little argument.But they always fought but still loved each other more than anything.Such a bad yet loving couple.As the plane landed it had that werid stomach feeling and the feeling where you got all dizzy,The plane shook and my mom Gripped my hands because of turbulence."Ow,Mami let go" I winced in pain.Her nails digging into my hand,we weren't even on a roller coaster.Why is she so scared this girl is so annoying.Once the plane landed she let go and I looked at my hand.Finger nail prints in my hand,I could see some blood.This bitch..

We got in the taxi and it took two hours to get to our house.It was a two story house and pretty decent."Mija go get your brothers stuff" as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the house but before she could enter my Dad grabbed her hand."I bought the house,you can't have me and my daughter do all the work ,Puta!" My father exclaimed.My mom shook off his hand and stormed to go get her stuff and my brother walked back and got his stupid suitcase."Thanks papa"I said putting my head on his shoulder as we walked in to our new house.The smell of the house was different.It was cold and had this leaf smell.I kinda liked it.I love the fall and winter,such a shame it's summer,im so excited for fall.I walked up to my room.It looked uh empty,We had all of our furniture moved and ready in our house.It was way to late to design my room.I put my sheets and blankets on and went to sleep.

I woke up bright and early.I wanted to make sure I had friends but I knew no one is awake at 7:20 am in the morning.I finished my room up.

By the it was 9:30 am and I could smell,Pancakes and coffee

By the it was 9:30 am and I could smell,Pancakes and coffee.I woke up so early.I was starving my stomach was hurting.I walked into the kitchen."Good morning mama" I said.she didn't respond and put a plate infront of my brother.I sat down and asked "Where's mine mama?" "Your old enough make your own plate" she responded cold."oh." Was all that could leave my lips and hopped off the chair grabbed some bread and walked back to my room.My mom is such a bitch ass hoe.I ate my bread fast.I went in my closet and picked out good outfit.

I went in my closet and picked out good outfit

I walked downstairs."I'm going to walk around I be back before 5:30" I said to my dad "Take your brother" my mother said."No,he's not old enough to walk with out a parent"I said walking out.I walked 2 blocks I saw this mini market called the "Grab n go"
I saw a long hair boy and he was playing pinball.I could only tell bc the big words on the side."PINBALL" is what it said.I entered the Grab n go I had 25$ in my bag.The smell of the A/c and chips blasted me.I was looking around for some chips and soda.When I heard a bunch of ppl talking.I saw the long hair boy grabbing a kid by the collar."DONT FUCK WITH MY GAME!!" He screamed.he threw the kid in the floor and was going to go for the other kid.The kid that was going to be punched next.I saw tears streaming down his face.I was never afraid of many ppl.He didn't look that scary."Hey,leave him the fuck alone you long hair freaked!"I yelled all.Eyes turned to me.What,he's not that scary.I thought to myself.I could hear whispers.Someone said "oh she's going to get fucked up by Vance"his name was Vance."You wanna fuck with me you slut ass hoe?" He said walking away from the kids and walked towards me.I was getting a bit scared but I didn't let it show,well that's what I thought."Someone's scared"he said towering over me "I'm not scared Vance,you look like a big teddy bear" I said pushing him."Oh so princess wanna act tough"he said tugging one side of my hair."My teddy Bear doesn't do this"I said tugging his hair hard making him step back and I could get out of being pinned down." Oh you little bitch."he said angrily he tried to hit me but I backed up.Them I stepped forward and back again he tried to punch but I blocked his hand.But it hurt my own hand.I punched him in the face but he grabbed me and threw me into a magazine rack.The police then came and arrested him.I walk over to buy my things and walk home.

When I got back I changed into some comfortable clothes.I plopped onto my bed."that was a unwelcome welcoming" I thought to myself.As i drifted off to sleep.

928 words.