Gift of appreciation

9:21 I woke up.I realized it was the weekend.I walked down stairs as usual.No one was home.I saw a note in the fridge."Dear,Y/n you dad had to go on a business trip.Me and your brother left to get away from you." Wow she didn't even sign mom.i walked over the couch but as soon as I sat the bell rang.Ugh I thought to myself.I made my way to the door to see robin."Oh,hi Robin what are you doing here?"I asked realizing I was in booty shorts and a crop shirt."Uhh,I'm here to ask if you wanna go to the fair"he asked trying not to look."it's to say thank you for helping me w my wounds"he continued."Yeah,sure just let me change,uh you can come In no one's home."I said opening the door wider.He walked in and stood like a stick."I'll be right back." I said as I walked away.I got to my room and picked out an outfit.

I picked something I could move around in

I picked something I could move around in.I went down stairs.I giggled at the fact Robin was still standing there like a stick."What's so funny?"He said confused."It's just your standing like a stick"i couldn't help but giggle again.He gasps at what I said."I'm so offended" he says walking to me and grabbing my hand.My stomach did this flutter.Was i crushing on him already I didn't even know him that well.He was cute tho.His bandanna looked so old seemed very important to him.My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of laughter,talking and the smell of popcorn."Cmon hurry I wanna get on the rides before the line is too long." He said pulling me along."Hi,so if you want to ride all the rides it's about 15$ each and if you want to ride 1-2 is about 5$ each."the worker in red and white work clothes said to us."Can we get the 15$ one pls." Robin said digging his hands into his pockets."Ok your total is 30$"The girl said.Robin pulled out 20$ and 67¢."Shit I don't have enough." He said muttering under his breath."Yk just go ahead,it's gonna be busy anyways." The kind girl said."Oh thank you so much."Robin said.He then pulled me into the alien ride."Robin if I puke I'm blame it on you" I said.We leaned against the wall."Get ready for the time of your life." The worker said.The ride then began to spin slowly but faster and faster."AHHHHH" I screamed.I gripped onto robins hand.I heard him laughing."ITS NOT EVWN THAT SCARY!" He said yelling."YES IT IS ROBIN!!"I screamed back.The ride slowed down.I looked at robin and our hair was a mess.I let my grip on his hand go.as I fixed his hair.Then I fixed my hair."We should get popcorn." I said."Y/n we don't have money" robin said."Oh ye-" I got cut off by a voice that made my legs Quiver."I can pay for it.Only if you give me a kiss" I turned around and saw the one person I did not want to see.

Vance.