Part 2

This is the Part 2 of my Story ideas, in this list. I will feature one of my possible Future crossover stories that i am going to Write and explore their Worldbuilding, some of these stories were either part of my Crossover universes and others were not.

* Title: Battle for Freedom: Rise of the Liberty

AKA America vs Confederacy 

America (the Union) has finally defeated in the end of the Civil War and all of its leaders were executed by the Confederate leaders, including President Abraham Lincoln, his Generals and his Cabinet members, to make matters worse: The Confederacy reinstates Slavery while betraying their former allies and in the latter, they conquered Half of the World starting from the North America and later in the South American continent in WW1, all thanks to their Technology that they've been discovered in New Mexico.

However, there is one Nation is going to stop them... The Enemy they've been defeated in the past, but on their Universe, they won and that is the United States of America along with NATO and United Pacific Alliance (Post-WW3).

* Title: Code Geass: American Liberation

This is a What If scenario for Code Geass anime series and divergence from the canon, what happens if George Washington was survived along with his men and remaining allies? This shows the story about an Mysterious figure who helped them escape from the British Forces (who later became Britannians) as they rebuild America based on his image where everyone lives together and equally, including the former slaves as they live in a pseudo-perfect utopia. This version of Code Geass fanfic was inspired to the elements from XJames2001's Rising Freedom Eagle as well as the technologies used from Code of Two Worlds and the fanfic Code Geass: Black Blooded Orphans on FFN, where Lelouch gets his Geass earlier unlike in canon, teaming-up with the members of the Japanese resistance, his classmates in the Ashford Academy and his beloved sister Nunnally (who wasn't blind nor crippled in this version)