Part 1 ~ Naku's Great Grand Good (Gigantic?) Exquisite Escape

Sitting in a cage in the dark, all alone with no friends and no job, as fat as a whale barely being able to move, was Naku.
He's been here for at least three months now, ever since The Creamers saved their brethren, Kmart.
Digging through his fat rolls, he finally after three long awaited months, finds the key to the cage and a piece of ground beef.
"Finally, I'm free from this prison." He lets himself free, "Every waking moment I suffer pain and agony because of those Creamers. Well I've had it!! I'm going to make those Creamers pay for what they've done to me.."
"I need to come up with a plan first.."
While coming up with a plan to destroy The Cream Team, Naku accidentally puts a metal bowl in the microwave.
His house blows up, but somehow he lives.
After a few hours, he wakes up.
"I thought the box said I could cook it in the microwave..." Looking at himself in shattered pieces of a mirror, he noticed he has gotten skinny. A little too skinny.
"Hello gorgeous." He says to himself, he flexes, but there is nothing to flex. Only skeleton.
"Back to the task at hand, I've got to destroy them Creamers, but how?.."
"... I've got it..."