They/you ask them out P2

Italics = Russian

Yelena Belova

Yelena asked you out 8 weeks after your first meeting

"Ahhh there you are I've been looking for you everywhere Yelena!" Y/n called to her crush and best friend who was just walking out of her sisters Natasha's room.
"Yeah I've just been in Nats room, Can i talk to you?"  The blonde spoke confidently even tho a slight hint of nervousness could be heard in her voice.
"Are you ok little dove, you seem nervous?" The sweet nickname seemed to have caught the assaian off guard as her cheeks immediately reddened significantly.
"Um I....ah I....really like you."
"Awww I like you two sweet dove your a great friend."
"No um like like like you."
"Oh....I like like you two my sweetlittlw dove." Y/n blushed before hugging Yelena who muttered in her shoulder asking her on a date.

Kate Bishop

You asked Kate out 1 year and a half after your first meeting

"Auntie Kate!" Lillia yelled running up to the girl who quickly wrapped the younger child in a hug. "Hello Lillia." Kate replied looking up to see y/n walking down the stairs. "Y/n, hey what's up."
"Nothin much but can I talk to you outside please?"
"Of course." She replied putting Lillia down and wall out of the house behind y/n.
"So," Kate started but was quickly cut off by y/n, "Would you go on a date with me!?!?!"
"I ah of course I will." Kate smiled kindly at the girl In front of her h/c hair blowing rapidly in the surrounding wind.

Peter Parker

You asked Peter out 3 and a half weeks after your first meeting

"Ahhh if it isnt the saviour Peter Parker."
Y/n teased walking through her new schools halls. The boy quickly looked up his wavy brown curls bounce as he did. "Y/n hey, finally convinced your dad to let you come to school?" Peter questioned engulfing the girl in a hug.
"Yes, yes I di." She began but was cut of by a set of hands around her waist.
"Whos the hot babe Penis Parker?"
Flashes voice spoke his hot, stinky breath hitting her skin.
"Let. Me. Go." She sternly but still keeping her calm until he didn't let go of her. Quickly she turned out of his grip and pulled her fist back punching him square in the nose.
"So Petey wanna go on a date with me?"
"I ah...um ye...yeah.."
"Good pick me up at 5 we're going dancing." Y/n said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and running down the hall before a teacher came, Peter quickly following.

Wanda Maximoff

Wanda asked you out a month after your first meeting

"Wanda!" Y/n yelled out to the witch who popped her head around the corner to see a smoking toaster.
"Y/n...how!"
"I DONT KNOW WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?"
"THROW IT AT THE GROUND!!!!!!" Wanda yelled causing the toaster to smash as it hit the ground.
"Why the fuck is there paper in the toaster?" She questioned picking up the folded piece of paper and un folding it.

Y/n the all mighty toaster breaker will you go out with me? -Wanda<3

"OH MY GOD YES YES YES!!!!!!" Y/n screamed jumping up and down towards Wanda.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOASTER!!!!!"

Pietro Maximoff

Pietro was in love. He had only seen you walking past him in the tower never stopping to talk but always giving a famous Stark smile, a confident wave and the occasional mock salute.
"Just ask her on a date brother." Wanda suggested after reading her brother mind to see he was think about the strange Stark girl again. "I barely know her tho!"
"Well get to know her on. A. Date!"
"Get to know who on a date?" Y/n asked walking in and taking a seat beside Pietro.
"You." Wanda replied standing up and walking out.
"Wanda!"
"I'd love to go out with you." Y/n pecked his cheek before leaving him a blushing speechless mess.

So Sorry for not posting last Friday!!!!!
My posting squedual is going to be every Tuesday and Friday I'm also thinking I should go every second Sunday? Any...so writing 9/10 characters a part is a bit much for me at the moment so I'm going to go

The original 6
Tony
Clint
Thor
Bruce
Steve
Nat

Then the trouble makers (hehe)

Loki
Bucky
Sam
Scott

The young lings

Yelena
Kate
Peter
Wanda
Pietro

The Wizard, Royal siblings and Space guy

Stephan
T'challa
Shuri
Quill

So yeah.....anyway comment and all that good stuff.....love yous thank you so much <3