Chapter 35: Bad Dream?

" Whaaat....?!!!"

" you heard me boo, mark me" Jungwon said, confidently crossing his arms.

" hahaha you're funny baby" jay said with a giggle.

" What so funny? Am not joking jongseong, mark me, now!". Jungwon said in a whining tone, making jay giggle once again.

" Baby its not that easy, we can't do that yet we need to wait we are still kids, you are in college while i just started working." Jay said caressing jungwon's face with his soft hands.

" I know, its just that i don't know how to explain but, i think i am ready and i want your mark so bad, don't you love me?, can't you give me that? Don't you wanna mark me?" Jungwon said with a tears in his eyes threatening to fall.

" Heyy bunny, calm down okay? You know i love you no matter what right?, yes i don't mark you yet, but it doesn't mean i dont want too. Baby? I love you, I'm yours and you are mine with or without mark okay?." Jay said looking at jungwon's eyes.

" I'm sorry boo i know you love me, i just don't know why i'm behaving like this." Jungwon sobs onto jay's chest who is hugging him.

" shhhh don't cry now babyyy, its okayyy." Jay said and gave jungwon a long sweet peck on his lips.

" Let's sleep?" Jay asks. While Jungwon did nothing but nod.

They where about to sleep when someone knocked at the door.

(Knock knock knock..), who is that?" Jay ask while heading to the door.

When no one answered, he decided to open it and got push by the two hyper kids laughing while running inside and jump onto jungwon's bed.

" YAAAAH! What do you two think you are doing?" Jay said.

" What? We are going to sleep here" sunoo said while cuddling jungwon.

" What? Don't you two have your own shared room with heeseung?" Jay ask, raising his eyebrows.

" Yes we do!" Niki said.

" Then go back and sleep, me and jungwon are about to." Jay said.

" We can't" sunoo said, shaking his head.

" And why is that?" Jay ask.

" Niki here curiously checks the parts of the air-condition hence to it to stop functioning, that is why we are sleeping here because our room is so hot. If you're mad, be mad to niki because its his fault." Sunoo explained then flashed a smile in the end.

" Hey, i didn't do anything, i just checked the parts while watching some tutorial on youtube." Niki said while showing his phone playing the tutorial he watched a while ago.

" Pft.. hahahah, yah niki ahh what did you do? Hahhahaha" jungwon ask while laughing.

" Why here? Why can't you go to sunghoon and jake's shared room?" Jay ask.

" its the ice prince's room, hello..i don't wanna freeze to death " sunoo explained.

" Aishhh these two brainless monkey, okay fine you can sleep here." Jay said.

" Wait, the four of us will not fit in this bed." Jungwon said.

" Its okay baby i'll sleep on their room, but first i need to do something about work, i nearly forgot." Jay explained and lean on to jungwon to give him a goodnight kiss once again.

" Yakkk!, i might have a nightmare!" Sunoo said while rolling his eyes.

" bitter monkey hmm.." jay said.