FATAL

I put the phone back, tears just on the brink of falling out. Vance would want me to be strong, I have to do it for him.

Finn was still working on the wall, pounding the toilet lid into the grey wall. Bang after bang after bang, and it stopped. "I found the fridge" he called out, throwing away a piece of the toilet screws. He had unbolted the screws and gotten the tiny hatch open.

"Alright" I sighed, looking at the small dark space. I made my way into it, treading lightly and found myself against a door. "It's a way out Finn!" I called out as he quickly hopped in with me. Meat littered around the fridge. "We both go on one two three!" Our shoulders banged into the doors, but nothing happened. "Again!" Bang bang bang bang bang.

"AGAIN!" Bang bang bang bang... bang... bang.

The cold air from the freezer blew on my face as I left the hole. I crawled out and sat in the corner, followed by Finn as he broke down into tears. I put a hand on his shoulder, Finn wasn't a person to give up but I could see the light fading from him. He looked exhausted, physically and mentally. "Finn" I tried looking him in the eye but it only made me cry.

"What if we never get out?" He sobbed, slowly holding onto my hand. "We will, if not at least one of us will Finn" I clenched his hand tighter as he nodded his head. "We are leaving together" he said.

———————————————————————————

The basement light turned on, he was visiting us. I put my back against the wall as I prepared for the worst. He had food, two trays full of food. That stupid mask again, his top half was off still. "I know your scared and you wanna go home" he said, spiking my ears. "I can take you home... what's your name?" He asked, looking directly at Finn. He blinked a couple of times before answering. "Taylor... Mullen" I don't know if I was satisfied that he lied or not. The food was dropped onto the floor as the grabber waved a newspaper around.

He threw it at Finn as he began to unroll it. "Y'know I was really starting to like you... FINNEY" he blurted, my eyes tried finding any sense of the paper but once again, I couldn't see any of it. "What does it say?" I whispered to Finn as he eyed the grabber. "My name" he mumbled back.

"Can't you read?" The man laughed, it trailing on to a husk growl. "Well you know I don't like liars" he sighed, approaching me with a head tilt. "Don't touch me" I growled as he only got closer. He didn't take my warnings, so I ran. He chased after me as Finn followed after, screaming. Slamming me up against the door. "You wanna know how long I've wanted to fucking do this?" He screamed in my face, waving a knife in my face. My breath hitched. Finn tried pushing the grabber, punching him but he only got pushed back by a shove. "Night night naughty girl"

I screamed as I begged him to stop, holding his hand from harming me with the blade. But it plunged deep into my neck, I gurgled as I realised I'm dying. My eye sight began to blur and my breath slowed down. "GEORGIA NO!" I heard Finn scream but the pain was unbearable. Dropping me on the ground blood spilled from my mouth as Finn rushed to my side, grabbing my face. "No no no no! Stay with me Georgia! Stay with me!..." he cried. Visions of black patches formed in my eyes. "I'm sorry.. Finn.." I managed to gurgle. Then I died.

I expected to see clouds, a gate, or maybe even fire and Satan waiting for me but I found myself hovering over my dead body. Finn screaming and crying, and I saw the grabber watching the scene unfold. "You little fucking bitch!" I ran at the grabber, ready to go for a punch but went right through him. "Huh?" I took a look at my hands and saw them pale white. See through almost, I sat next to Finn hearing him sob and seeing him hold my dead corpse.

"Georgia no..." he cried, tears clouding his eyes and rolling down his cheeks. His once fluffy brown hair now damp and dark brown. His smile now gone and faded. His shirt now dirtied and smelly. I laid my head down onto his shoulder, what was I supposed to do now?.

"Georgia?"

A voice said behind me, a familiar voice. I quickly turned around and saw a bloodied man with long curly blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, a jacket, and denim pants. My brother. Vance. "Oh my god Vance!" I cried, running at him and embracing each other. "You don't know how much I've missed you" I said, muffled into his jacket. "Me too sis" his voice cracking.

"I saw what that bastard did to you. We all did" Vance growled, pointing behind him. I saw four other kids behind him, one of them being Robin. "Shit robin!" I smiled, he grinned back. "Robin I need you to call Finn- whatever you did with us please do it for him. He really needs it right now" I asked him, he nodded. "I've wanted to talk to him for awhile" he sighed, I held onto Vance's arm.

———————————————————————————
Finns POV

"You fucking bastard!" I cried out, seeing Georgias bloodied dead corpse seems like a dream but so real. Yet it was real. I felt a weird presents around me, like a weigh being put on my shoulder but I ignored it. "We said we were supposed to get out together" I creaked out, suddenly seeing everything the grabber did to her. Her blood covered shoulders with wounds carved into her skin. Grip marks from his knows what. Black marks from the belt beatings, and blood trailing from her neck.

Monster.