SURPRISE

"Ouch" Finn groaned, starting to sit up. "Finn! Oh my god" I exclaimed, grabbing his face. "Wha- what's happening... Georgia?" He said hazily. I smiled, checking his eyes for any redness, and they were full of it. "It's Georgia Finn" I couldn't stop smiling, god am I stupid.

"You went missing" he said, I nodded. "Yeah I did and you did too" I tried to explain but he was still out of it. "Finn I need you to wake up" I pleaded with a whine, he looked high. "Ok" I sighed.

He stood up and walked around, seeing the toilet around the corner and the window up top. He took a seat on the mattress and noticed the door wasn't fully closed. "The door" Finney whispered as I turned to it. "It doesn't sound good to me, he does this everyday" I told him, he nodded and laid back down.

"I thought...- you were dead" Finn said with a frown, I nodded. "I though I would be dead by now" I replied as he shook his head. He looked at me, examining me when he started pointing. "Your shoulder" he said, crouching beside me and looking at my wound. "Oh uh... he stabbed me" there was a deathly silence before I remembered what Bruce had told me.

'Rip off some cloth from the mattress and wrap it around your shoulder'

'He has a surprise for you soon'

"I'll fix it" I said. I grabbed ahold of the mattress before ripping a corner cloth piece from it. I wrapped it around my sore shoulder and sat back with Finn. "Are you ok?" I asked him, he just sort of sat there zoned out.

———————————————————————————

An hour later

BANG

a huge thud came from upstairs. "What was that" asked Finn, the effect on him had wore off. "I don't know, I think he's coming down!" I sped talked. I laid down, pretending to sleep. The door creaked to a open and Finn stared at the grabber. "Well hello" he said, laying something down on the cold floor. "Is she asleep?" He asked Finn, I hoped he agreed. "Yes" he quickly replied.

"Alright" he wearily sighed. I heard him coming closer to us, my teeth gritted together. "Why did you go looking for her?" He asked I heard Finn hesitance to speak. "I wanted to find her" he replied, with a bit of anger. "Hmm..." he sighed. He finally left and locked the door.

"He's gone" Finney told me, I got up and rubbed my face. "He left food" my stomach was growling loud as ever but I was still cautious to everything this man did and had. "I'll try it" I said.

I grabbed a handful of the mushy food and had some, it was ok. "It's safe I think" I said.

We dug into the food while chugging the sprite, it was pretty good for a prisoner meal. RING RING RING

I stood up quickly and picked up the phone. "Bruce!" I said but no answer. "Who's Bruce?" The voice behind the phone said. "Huh? Where's Bruce?" I asked but the voice just continued to be silent. "There's no Bruce here" he replied. I looked over at Finn and he looked confused as ever. "Your friend, he wants to keep him alive and you dead" my eyes widened at the statement.

"What?" I gasped, "he likes... boys" the voice sighed with sadness in his voice, I cringed. "Who are you?" I asked trying to get answers. "I don't know" the voice simpily said. "Your Billy- I remember you! We used to talk when you delivered the newspaper to me!" I realised within seconds he didn't remember who I was at all. "I don't know you- but listen here, there's a wire under the wall, the right to the door. If you get your fingers under the wall you should be able to get the wire I put under there" he informed me. "Alright" and the phone cut off.

I realised the victims were dead, and well damn soon I could be telling another kid how to get out of this hell hole so I started getting to work. I ran over to the wall and immediately starting scratching around for any wire, but seen that my nails are too short. Darn it Georgia why did you bite them I thought.

"Finn I need your help" I called out as he came over. "Can you dig your nails under there for a wire" I asked as he got straight to work. Only in half a minute and he was ripping a wire out from the wall, it was huge!.

Finn ran to the window and attempted to chuck the string, but god doesn't love physics so it didn't magically latch on. Finn huffed in anger but quickly turned to me. "The biggest mat in the bathroom! Grab it" he commanded as I sprinted over, took the mat, and propped it up to the window. He bridged the wire through the mat and into the window screen. "It's working holy" I whispered, smiling like a maniac.

"Here You climb up, your lighter then me" said Finn handing the wire my way. I nodded and pulled the wire down to make a foot hole to slowly make my way up. I got up, eye level with the window. I felt proud but gritted my teeth as I winged my fingers, trying to open the window. After weaving my fingers through, I pushed as hard as I could on the window lever. After grunting, trying to get the window open, the window protecter flung off and took me with it. A loud bang and a thud as I hit the ground head first, I yelled in agony as I clenched into my head.

Finn rushed over to me, quickly seating me up and checking if I was alright. "Georgia! Georgia!" He said, waving a hand infront of my face but the whole room moved. It was almost breathing.

Finn dragged me to the old mattress and he laid me down. "You really need rest, try and sleep if you can or just rest" he told me, I just thought he knew I agreed and I stared into the ceiling before exhaustion finally hit me and I fell asleep.