.[welcome to hell, Miss Cha yn].

TAEHYUNG HOUSE

AT NIGHT

TAEHYUNG POV

Taehyung- where the fuck is she?

Rose- did you called her?

Taehyung- she left her phone with me.

Rose- just think Kim, any place she'll visit? and I'll go with Jimin and Lisa and look around her house.

"I nodded and she left. I pushed my hair back in frustration poking my inner cheek with my tongue."

Taehyung- where are you? chubs, please be safe.(signed)

"ding dong"

"I dashed to open the door and my body froze. she's drentched fully drentched her eyes swallon and red, her nose is red ans she's standing their, looking straight into my eyes. she was about to fall down but I held her on time and made her sit on the couch. I cupped her cheeks her body is burning. my immediately ran upstairs and took a blanket and covered her up and pulling her into a hug. I'm terrified after seeing my cheerful yn in this painful condition. a tear escaped my eyes as I caressed her wet hair."

Taehyung-  ch-chubs, what happened? you-you can tell me right?

"I heard no response from her as I looked dawn at her she fell asleep."

taehyung- please don't stress yourself.

NEXT MORNING

YN POV

"I squeezed my eyes due to sunlight hitting my face. I sat up and held my head with my right hand."

yn- aah, its throbbing.

"I looked around and found my self in a familiar room and soon my eyes widen after seeing them in each corner of the bed on the floor. I eyed my other hand and it was held by Jimin. I moved my hand a bit but it woke him up. he looked at me and widen his eyes."

Jimin- yn, you wake up!