.[sweet spot].(18+)

AS THE TITLE SAYS IT CONTAINS SMUT SO ENJOYYY!!

JUNGKOOK POV

"I put my hand on my eyes. and."

<blindfold?>~Jk

Jk- yaay, what are you doing yn-ssi?

yn- just wait and watch Jungkook-ssi.

"I can feel her figure moving and sat on my lap crossing her legs around my waist. I held her waist as she held my hands and moved them from her waist to my back."

"and I feel something cold around my wrists. she left my hand as I moved it but I couldn't and it hit me. I'm fucking handcuffed."

Jk- yaay, yn what are you-

"She put her finger on my lips and started to move her hips on my already erected cork."

Jk- ok I'm already horny and you're-

"and this time I was muted by her lips. I really want to touch her whole body and these handcuffs uuuuggg. she leaned to my neck and bit my sweet spot. now I'm craving to touch her so badly."

Jk- y-ynaahh, please release me.

"I said almost pleaded when she moved away after few second she pulled the hem of my hoodie and slide inside it. ok so she took of her tee."

"I got out of my thoughts when she bit my chest as a result a moan escaping my lips. she moved down and bit my abs as I moaned louder and threw my head to the back."

Jk- uuugg, yn open this RIGHT NOW.

"She got out of my hoodie and took off my blindfold. I was, mesmerized by her body how she managed to maintain this perfect figure."

yn- you won't be mad at me, right?