Movie and the new script

The next day Jae was pissed, how could Mason say such a thing?! She walked on set ready to film.

"Ok there's been a slight change to the script to further develop Finney and Simone's relationship," Scott said as he handed out the new script to everyone.

Jaeden took one look at the script and screamed... "WE HAVE TO KISS?!"

Mason, who had only just received his script, gave her a 'your lying' look then immediately looked at his script. Much To his surprise she wasn't lying.

"If you aren't comfortable kissing, we can change it to a hug or something," Scott reassured.

Just as Jae was about to speak Mason opened his big fat mouth and spoke.

"Nooooo" he said dragging out the o "no need, it's for the good of our characters, right Jae?" He finished nudging Jaeden.

She gave him and annoyed 'wtf' glance and spoke...

"Jaeden," she corrected "but yeah that's fine, it's for the good of the film ya know?"

When her and Mason were alone she decided to have a 'civilised' chat with him.

"Look, I don't know what kinda shit your pulling but I don't like you! You think you can say that kinda shit about me then go and pull this? Your lucky I'm professional, now just leave me the fuck alone!" She snapped.

Mason was dumbfounded, before he could say anything she left.

*

Later when they wrapped up filming, they decided to have a movie night at Miguel, Tristan and Masons trailer.

"What movie we watching?" Becca asked as we walked in.

"IT" Brady yelled.

The all sat down in their pyjamas as Miguel brought popcorn and Mason brought lollies.

"Billverly for life!" Jacob yelled.

"Nooo stenbrough for life!" Jaeden yelled back.

"You guys are forgetting that Reddie is canon!" Tristan spoke as they threw popcorn at him.

"Ugh Jaeden is so hot!" Madi gushed.

"Thanks I guess.." Jaeden replied.

"Not you... Jaeden Martell!" Madi corrected. "I know"

"You know all thease guys right?" Banks asked.

"Yeah, but the last time I saw them was like 2019 and they were hanging out with my brother. But from what I remember they were pretty nice,"

Mason scoffed.

"Got something you'd like to share with the group Thames?" Jaeden teased.

"No,"

*

*

***

🔵⚪️⚪️

🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵

⚪️⚪️🔵

Jae.Marie: Hanging with my crew! (Can't be bothered to tag)

Liked by MadelineMcGraw and 12,726 others.

FinnWolfhardOfficial: what did y'all watch?
Jae.Marie: IT

Jaeden.Weasley: name twins!
MadelineMcGraw: Jaeden?!
Jae.Marie: 👀

A/n
More math writing, low key hate my math teacher
But yk what I don't hate?
You 🤗
🫶🫵🤭😩