The tale of the kitchen incident

They all woke up the next morning and Tristan came up with the 'brilliant' idea to go live.

"Let's bake cupcakes!" Jae suggested.

"YESSS" Tristan growled causing the girl to step back.

They started the live...

"Helloooo" Jaeden said,

Soon after the live began her brother joined.

"Today we are making cu-"

"OHMYFUCKINGGODDIDFINNFUCKINGWOLFHARDJUSTJOINTHELIVE!" Jaeden yelled in a mocking voice.

She could practically smell the eye roll.

FinnWolfhardOfficial: heyyy Jae....

Tristan laughed "today we are making cupcakes!"

Wyattoleff: ooo what flavour?

"Omg wyatt my favourite member of the losers club!"

FinnWolfhardOfficial: I can feel the love rn 😩💔
User654: 👀

"We are making cookies and crème cupcakes, since they didn't have the right pack here," she said side-eyeing Tristan, "we will be adding these Oreos to vanilla,"

Jaedenwesley: who buys vanilla cupcake mix? #cookiesandcreme4life.

"You know what Jaeden your absolutely right! Who TF buys vanilla cupcake mix TRISTAN!"

"I'm sorry, that wasn't me I didn't buy the food," Tristan replied.

"Whatever," she sighed.

User552: girls fr trying to act like she famous 💀
random868: I think your forgetting the part where she actually is lmao 😂
User552: only because of her brother..

"So now you crack the egg into the bowl trying not to get egg shells in the- nevermind who doesn't like I bit of crunch?" She laughed.

"Omg Jae, wtf you didn't even try to remove it?" Tristan giggled

"No..."

User363: 💀

"So we are answering questions and the first one is 'how do you get so many views on live?' Well uh Jae do you want to answer?"

"Um ok, so first you have to be born into a famous family or have a famous brother," she started "just kidding! I don't actually know just make content that others like and enjoy, but like in the end who really cares as long as your enjoying yourself ?"

When they finished the cupcakes the kitchen was covered in flour and the cupcakes looked kinda funky.

"Miguel try it!"

"Ew wtf it's crunchy!"

*

*

***

🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️

🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️🔵Liked by MadelineMcGraw, TristanPravong and 34,990 others

⚪️⚪️⚪️🔵
Liked by MadelineMcGraw, TristanPravong and 34,990 others

Jae.Marie: me and TristanPravong baked cupcakes on live today, that meme is a clear representation of what happened 😅

TristanPravong: Miguel loved our baking, I say we bring some for everyone on set!
Official_MiguelCazarezmora: it was crunchy and tasted like dirt🥲
Jae.Marie: 🤭 they uh may have been expired Oreos...

MasonThamesOfficial: you messed up our kitchen!
Jae.Marie: I have no clue what ur talking about!

Load for more

A/N
not the expired Oreos 🤭

🫶🫵😚🤭