Part 1

Enmu's nickname/pet name for you is Darling/ My beloved. He likes to see you get flustered every time he uses the nickname he gave you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was waiting patiently for their lover to return to them. It had been a long day and (Y/n) couldn't wait to spend some time with their partner.
They sat eagerly on their couch that was near the front door. They drummed their fingers against their thighs as they waited in silence with the distinct sound of the clock ticking the seconds away.

The sound of the door being unlocked was what snapped (Y/n) out of their thoughts as they immediately jumped off the couch and ran to the front door just as Enmu opened the door.
"Hello my dar-" Enmu began to say before he was tackled to the floor by a figure. He knew immediately that it was his lover, (Y/n).

"Enmu!" (Y/n) yelled out excitedly as they wrapped their arms around Enmu's neck. They tightened their grip on him as if their life depended on it.
Enmu let out a soft laugh as he wrapped his arms around his lover as he embraced their warmth.

"Someone's excited to see me. How was your day, darling?" He spoke as he looked into (Y/n)'s eyes. They were just sparkling with excitement at the arrival of Enmu.

"My day was fine minus it being tiresome but it's better now that you're here." (Y/n) said as they nuzzled their head against Enmu's shoulder.
Enmu smiled at this adorable action from them. He understood that (Y/n) was normally somewhat clingy but not this much.

In all honesty, he didn't mind it one bit. He enjoyed it quite a lot actually. The other demons saw him as a masochist but he also loved getting affection from his darling.

"I'm glad to hear that," Enmu smiled as he pulled his lover closer to him. Their lips touched as he planted a soft kiss upon (Y/n)'s lips.
It was soft and sweet and the both of them enjoyed it. They both pulled back after they realized that the once sweet kiss was quickly becoming hungry for more of each other's lips.

" While I was at work, I thought about you " Enmu said as he cupped (Y/n)'s cheek.
(Y/n) raised an eyebrow as they waited for Enmu to finish. They were curious about what exactly Enmu thought about that involved them.

"Really now, and what did you exactly think about that I was in it?" (Y/n) question the demon, their brow still slightly raised.
Enmu's smile grew slightly as he continued.

"Well I thought of a nickname for you and I think it would suit you quite well, for I missed you so much while I was away."

"Go on, I'm listening," (Y/n) said as they eagerly waited to hear the 'nickname' Enmu thought of.

Well, my beloved sounds nice, what do you think, darling? " Enmu said as he looked at his lover. (Y/n)'s face slowly became flushed with red as a wild blush spread across thier face.

Enmu smiled at the beautiful sight before him as he watched his beloved's become full of the goregous red. His precious darling was getting so flustered by a simple nickname and this pleased him greatly.

" Oh, what's this? My darling beloved is getting all flustered by the nickname I gave them? Isn't that adorable? My darling beloved. My sweet dar-" Enmu said before two soft hands covered his mouth.

He went silent as he looked at the now flushed red (Y/n) who was looking away from him. He wanted them to look at him and given that their hand was covering his mouth, an idea popped into his head.

He smiled underneath their hand as he used his tongue to lick their hand. That worked perfectly as the flushed (Y/n) was now looking at him blushing madly.

They quickly removed their hand from his mouth and pulled back. Well tried to before Enmu grabbed their wrist and pulled their hand back to his lips.
He placed his tongue between (Y/n)'s fingers before placing a kiss on the top of their hand.

" I love you, my beloved darling," Enmu said as he let go of (y/n)'s wrist and gently pulled them in for a long embrace. A soft " I love you too, my dear Enmu" followed after.