Auditions

Ventis Pov:

"You almost ready?" Aether knocked on the dressing room waiting for a response.

"Mhm, I'm getting dressed right now" I said loudly enough so he could hear

"Take your time but auditions are in five minutes  so.. Hurry up" my boss replied.

(his boss is aether and their good friends)

I put the outfit on and walks out, "Soo does it look okay on me?" I asked him as he smiled, "you look fine venti- Now hurry up you don't wanna be late!" he grabs my hand walking to  stage, "ouch! Aether thats hurtss" "too bad"

As i get there i realize its only me which i was really confused about i didnt know if i was to early because nobody was there except for the director

"Arent I suppose to be auditioning with someone else?" I look at the director confused, "their kinda late but they'll be here any second" I sighed, what a dumbass, she cant even be on time.

A few more minutes pass as I hear the door open. I turn to look and Holy fuck whoever that is he's like hot as hell. Wait a he? honestly im not complaining

"Your late Xiao" the director looked at him.

"Yeah yeah sorry I'm late" this guy walks in on his phone and approached the stage, holy fuck he was like so preyyy. He had golden eyes and a really pretty turqouise fade in his hair but ngl he looks emo..

"Why were you so late we started auditions eight minutes ago?" The cameraman said, "well I was busy, my bad I guess."

he looked me up and down, "oh." i- huh "wha- excuse me?"

he ignored my question and looked me up and down one more time, such a bitch goddamn. he sighed looking at the director "...can we just do auditions or whatever it is" he asked as the director gave him a nod.

**AN HOUR LATER** (idfk i never auditions before Smh)

I sighed walking to the back of the stage "Ughh aetherr" i groaned sitting next to him, "did auditions go well or what's the matter with you" i looked at him "i don't like that emo guu with the golden eyes and blue-ish hair" i complained as he laughed a little.

"What if he gets picked for the main characters love interest?" "Hell no- That sounds horrible" "well what's so wrong about him?" He asked giving me a cup of coffee "well first he looked me up and down and said 'oh.' Like what's up with that!" He smiled, patting my back "it'll be alright venti maybe he's just nervous?" mhm sure..

"but well i thought only girls were auditioning, Isnt that what you told me?"

"oops. Well thats what i thought.." hes so dumb sometimes

"oh well im not complaining, ehe!"

After i finished talking to aether i decided to go home, I'll be Informed who got the part tomorrow..

I walked outside and saw the same guy, I decided to at least TRY to talk to him.
"Hello!-"

"What do you want" he looked at me with a annoyed face.

"Rude.." "I don't care" "I just wanted to Introduce myself" he looked me up and down, why is he keep on doing that like i know im cute and all-

"No" I swear this little bi- "anyways this isn't getting anywhere." "Good" brat. I HOPE he doesn't get the part, after a few seconds I walked away.

Why does he have to be so hot but so rude and like depressed

———————————————————————
END OF CHAPTER ONEE also this might be slow burn but they might kiss (for the show ofc hehe) and I'm not putting no chapter names because like.. to much work 😡 and I'm sorry if this sucks I'm not good at it and I tried to make them canon but kinda act like more modern like how people act in 2021-2023 so yah