Chapter 11

Next morning , the sunlight peeked through the  window. Y/n groaned and opened her eyes.

"Aggrrr !!! This headache" she felt like someone was slamming her head on the wall continuously.

"What's wrong with my head ??"

"Wait- last night i and piu went to the terrace and that drink- ugggrr why i had to drink so much ??? Now my head is killing me"

"But, we're drunk last night , then how i end up in my room ? Did she brought me to room? I need to talk with piu" I got up from my bed.

"The headache is really killing me" She groaned and opened the door while rubbing her eyes but collided with a wall. Wait- a wall??
She looked up and saw the love of her life was smiling at her.

"Hey!! Good morning" he said

"Y-yeah g-good morning, but you here ?? You needed something??"

"Ohh, yeah i'm here for this medicine. Here take this, It will help" he was about to go,

"But—" "And , you shouldn't drink too much from next time. It's not good for your health and your secrets" he patted her head while smirking.

She widened her eyes and looked at him.

"U-umm did i created any drama last night. Did i disturbed you after getting drunk."

"Nah, believe me i am really happy that you drink last night" he chuckled and went from there.

She stood there froze.

Y/N's POV :-

He knows about me being drunk last night?? Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! I'm done!! I fu*ked up. don't know how much more drama i've created in front of him.

Wait- does that mean, he is the one who put me bed last night?? I could feel my cheeks burning up.  Stop Y/N!! It's not time to blush!!!
I need to teach the brat a lesson. Humph !!.

I went infront of piu l's room and started knocking the door loudly.
"Piuuuu wake up. Wake up you pig. I swear to god, You wake up or i'll break the door. You will wake up or this will be your last day on earth."

The door knob twisted and she opened the door.

"What happened di , why are you screaming?? Let me sleep na" she was about to close the door, i it open and went inside.

"You brat I told you to not drink , right ?? And you made me drunk too. I told you that everyone will be mad if they came to know" I twisted her ear and said.

"Ahh di ! leave me! It hurts" "as it should" I leave her ear.

"No one knows di"

"Sumi knows. Today few minutes ago he came and gave me meds for my headache."

"Ohh Bhai knows ?? Don't worry he won't tell anyone about it.'after all he won't want his future wife to get scolded' " she wishpered something at last.

"I don't know. Why didn't you stopped me huh ??" I kept bablering
"For your information I was equally drunk so i don't remember too"
"Stop worrying. Nothing will happen but if you don't get ready now your Maa will surely kill us"

End of Y/N's POV

Hey guys 🤗🤗. I was really busy with something so I couldn't write, but finally i'm a bit free now so here's the chapter.sorry for small chapter Hope you liked it. i'll try to post as soon as i can and most importantly,

Happy Radha asthami y'all. May shree ji bless us with her grace and kindness 💛💙

Stay healthy y'all.

Radhe Radhe 🙏🏼💖