Chapter 3

Happy reading ✨

"Y/N ?!"

A mixed feeling was going inside her. Surprised, overwhelmed, happy and finally contented. She felt like crying out of happiness. The hazel eyes was staring at har with excitement and happiness. She don't know how to react to him. So she just stood there without reacting.

"Ohh god Y/N , it's you right ?? You've grown so much. How are you ?? You remember me right ?? It's me your Sumi , now remember me ??

He bombed her with his questions. Anyone can easily say that he was so happy to meet her. She can feel that she's gonna cry anytime, so she just smiled and nodded her head and went from there hurriedly. 

He's left there dumbfounded.

Sumedh's POV :-

Didn't she remember me ?? then why she just left without saying anything.

End of Sumedh's POV

He felt a little sad , he also don't know why. He just ignored it and thought that he'll talk to her later. He checked the time and saw there's still 3 hours are left for the party. He thought of having some CHAI ☕ (I had to 💀) , so he get up from bed and went downstairs.

Meanwhile in Y/N's room ,

She hurriedly went inside her and closed the door. She can't hold it anymore. She started crying. They're the happy tears. She is soo much happy seeing him , hearing his voice  after the long wait.

The eyes , the smile , his sweet talks she missed the whole person himself, everything. Then she felt guilty cause she left him without saying anything.  She thought of saying sorry to him so she went to his room and knocked the door. She got no answer so she thought he's maybe in washroom. So she went to the kitchen to drink some water from the fridge. 

When she entered the kitchen, there was Sumedh pouring the tea in cup. She wanted to say sorry to him but suddenly she became very nervous and tried to ignore him.

She was about to get out of the kitchen but there's a tug on her wrist and she was turned around by None other than Sumedh. Her heart was beating so fast

"Why are you ignoring me" - he asked her while looking directly in her eyes.

"I wasn't ignoring you. You must have mistaken me " - she said ignoring eye contact

"Oh really , then look at my eyes and say that again"- he said turning her face to his side to make her look into his eyes.

Now her heart is running in a inhuman speed. Both of them looking directly at each other's eyes without blinking and saying anything.
Blush crept on both of their faces.

Before anyone of them could say something , " Y/N Diiiiiii" - Priya called her. Both of them got back to their senses and awkwardly sifted from their place.

"So you're here. Wait- Bhai ?? You guys already met ?? Aish!! Our plan ruined. We're gonna surprise her. Anyways, I've been looking for you everywhere. Come with me , you haven't choosed outfit for today's party, hurry up !!"
She took Y/N with her and left the kitchen.

He was standing there alone , deep in his thoughts. He took his Chai ✨. And went to his room.

Sumedh's POV :-

What just happened !? Yeah I knew i had a weakness for her in my heart back then. But i thought it's just an infatuation and ignored it. But those feelings are coming back again and i can't let it happen. She doesn't see me that way.  ( only if he knew 😑)