chapter 9

Seven days have passed and the moon rose in the night sky. Prince Ryuki was teaching Kireina magic arts. Prince Ryuki began teaching Kireina for days. "Your doing great." Prince Ryuki said with a smile on his face. He quickly kicked the wooden board with his magic shooting out breaking it to piece's.

Kireina follows behind him kicking the board with magic shooting out breaking it. The beautiful princess smiled with pride. "Well done." Prince Ryuki said stepping forward and he suddenly grabbed her and pinned her to the wall kissing her. Kireina suddenly felt a strange feeling inside herself and she began to leave pressing her lips against his as, the wind blew the charms slowly in the night sky.

***

The night was quite until, a sudden roar came from the distance. The large beast snarled and growled with anger. It was heading towards the palace.

***

Prince Ryuki took Kireina outside to the garden. They both headed towards the pond and entered a small circle of bushes with fish, cat, kitsune and, dog statues around them. Prince Ryuki stripped her kimono off and his. He pines her to the ground and the couple began to smutch one another.

***

The savage beast growled looking at the bushes near the pond and it swept it's one of it's paws into the pond taken out a fish. The beast then bit down on the fish choking it to death and ripping it apart.

***

Kireina pops her head up with worry as, she heard the sound of scratching near by. "Ryuki? Somethings out there." She was looking towards the pond with worry. The prince looks at her. "I don't think there is but I'll go and take a look for you." He bends down and presses his lips against hers.

Prince Ryuki heads towards the pond. He could hear the sound of scratching from what his lover was worried about. Prince Ryuki stepped towards the forest as, the scratching sound got louder. He could see a shadow of it within the distance. He lifted up his hands with his magic beginning to glow from his hands.

Prince Ryuki slowly stepped towards the shadow looking down at it and moving his hands towards it as, the light of his magic showed the shadow. Prince Ryuki smiled to see it was only a small white Shiba Inu. It looked up at him putting it's tail in between it's legs and barked at him. The little puppy stepped back and tripped onto the ground. The puppy was very skinny and looked as if, it has been abused.

The prince smiled at the puppy and nealed down to it. "It's ok. I won't hurt you." Prince Ryuki opened his arms. The puppy slowly stepped towards him and sniffed him. It then began to lean on his chest. Prince Ryuki smiled picking up the puppy.

Kireina popped her head up as, she heard the some of foot steps coming towards her. She quickly got up and opened her hands with magic beginning to glow out of them. "Relax." She turned to see it was only her beloved holding a puppy in his hands. "It's just me and look what I found." "Awwwwwww, Ryuki." Kireina blushed. Prince Ryuki hands to puppy over to her. The little Shiba Inu cuddled her and began to lick her. "I think I wanna name him Kaze." "That's a great name." The prince smiled hugging his beloved princess. The two rapped their arms around each other with the puppy in between cuddling them.

***

The large beast snuck around the guards unnoticed. The two guards looked at each other. "Did you hear something?" "Beats me."

The wild beast snuck around without a trace but a his paw prints on the ground.

***

"Are you ready for your lesson?" Prince Seien took out a long cloak putting it on her. "NO!" Yuki stepped back. "STOP TRYING TO TORCHER ME!" He should know by now that she doesn't wanna be with him. He's so weird and flirty with her. "Honey? You know I'd never do that. I love you." Prince Seien steps forward smiling at her. He's known and supported her for many years. Why can't she just give him a chance?

That moment suddenly ended when, they heard the bushes rattling right outside their door.

"Seien? What was that?" Yuki asked with worry. "Just the bushes." Prince Seien replayed. "Well don't just stand there. Be a man and go and check it out." Yuki said narrowing her eyes crossing her arms. She backed up with worry. "I hope it's not some crazy wild animal."

"Fine, I'll go and check it out if that will help you go and start your writing lesson my snowflake." Prince Seien exits the room. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Yuki said crossing her arms. She wasn't his woman. How dare he call her that.

***

The large beast growl heading towards the castle. It licked it's chops.

***

Prince Seien looked around outside until, he suddenly heard the bushes rattling again. He immediately gets into a fighting position lifting his hands with black magic glowing out of them. Then suddenly, a shadow flew out of the bushes. Prince Seien looked to see it was only a rabbit that came flying out of the bushes and hopped away.

"Oh." Prince Seien said with relief.

Prince Seien heads back inside. "It was only a rabbit." He giggled. Yuki sighed with relief. She then takes out a scroll and begins to right on it while, Prince Seien assisted her.

***

The large beast saw a bowl of sushi sitting on the window and it quickly snatched it from the and devoured the whole thing in one bite. The beasts eyes glowed a yellow color seeing shadows of people.

***

A man and a woman where packing the caged tiger cubs on the carriage. "Is that the last one my darling?" A woman asked. "Yes. That should be it. The emperor wants us to send them back to tiger mountain before the wedding." The man said getting on the carriage. "Are you ready?" "Ready." The woman just just about to get on but before she could, a shadow came out of know where and ripped her to sherds, blood spattered everywhere. The man yelled with fear as if, the beast got him too.

The man tried to rip the horses so he can get out of there but before he could, the beast roared with rage and devoured the two horses and punched on the man ripping him to shreds. Blood spattered everywhere as, the man cried in pain for help. The only thing that was left of them was their bones.

***

The wind was blowing the leaves on the ground as, Kireina sat in the chair while, the ladies in waiting dressed her in a sparkly white kimono. She whore a silver tiara with sparkly diamonds on it. She was wearing red lip stick and her cheeks were as pink as, roses. Kireina was nervous until, she felt like she was still missing something from her life. Something she couldn't understand. She had loyal and trusted friends, a beautiful puppy, everyone was so kind to her and, a romantic husband. He even got everything she never thought she could have but then what was missing from her life?