Allegiances

FERNPACK

Alpha- Brightear; black tod with gray markings, right ear tip, and green eyes. Mate of Whitetail.

Beta- Whitetail; orange vixen with white markings and yellow eyes. Mate of Brightear.

Medicine Fox- Stoneivy; gray tod with light gray spots, gray stockings and tail, and amber eyes.

Hunters-

Darkheart; black tod with light gray markings, bushy tail, and amber eyes.

Fernpelt; light brown vixen with ruffled white tail and brown eyes.

Fuzztail; fluffy orange and white tod with brown eyes, formerly a Fluffle.

Patrol Foxes-

Sparroweye; brown tod with white markings and brown eyes.

Rustwind; reddish tod with brown chest and green eyes.

Yellowflower; orange and white vixen with yellow-tipped ears, black paws, and golden eyes.

Beetleclaw; orange and white tod with black stockings and brown eyes.

Deltas (Foxes who finished training but have not picked a rank)-

Crowstreak; orange tod covered in black stripes, has green eyes.

Snowleaf; white vixen with yellow eyes.

Night; black tod with darker stockings and underside. Has light gray zig-zags along his front stockings, and has yellow eyes.

Pups-

Firepup; orange and white tod with green eyes. Pup of Brightear and Whitetail.

Sootpup; black vixen with orange patches and yellow eyes. Pup of Brightear and Whitetail.

Blizzardpup; blue tod with light blue-tipped tail and left ear tip.

Oakpup; red and white tod with black stockings, longer-than-normal whiskers, and amber eyes.

Omega- Shallowheart; Wheaten tod with brown underside.

FROSTPACK

Alpha- Silverstorm; silver-furred vixen with olive eyes. Mate is Nightlight.

Beta- Nightlight; black and white tod with amber eyes. Mate is Silverstorm.

Medicine Fox- Spottedleaf; black vixen with white spots, brown eyes, and white-tipped tail.

Hunters-

Cypressfrost; gray vixen with green eyes.

Briarclaw; Orange and white tod with brown stockings and brown eyes.

Patrol Foxes-

Goldenbreeze; yellow tod with black paws and green eyes. Is Icepaw's mentor.

Trainees (pups older than 6 moons training to get their adult name)-

Icepaw; white vixen with black muzzle, paws, and amber eyes. Pup of Nightlight and Silverstorm.

Pups-

Ashpup; Black and white tod with olive eyes. Pup of Nightlight and Silverstorm.

Omega-

Thornbush; Brown tod with white-tipped tail, orange eyes, and light brown ears.

WILLOWPACK

Alpha- Hawksky; brown tod with light brown spots along his back. Mate of Hazelbelly.

Beta- Hazelbelly; red vixen with brown belly, white-tipped tail, and almond eyes. Mate of Hawksky.

Medicine Fox- Whiteleaf; snow-white vixen with brown eyes.

Medicine Fox Trainee- Ivystripe; gray vixen with white stripes and brown eyes.

Hunters-

Jaggednose; red and white tod with gray ear tips, golden eyes, and a crooked, half-working nose.

Blazestripe; orange and white spotted tod with a white front left paw and amber eyes.

Patrol Foxes-

Ravenwish; pure black tod with amber eyes.

Trainees-

Featherpaw; white vixen with tan eye patches and snout and amber eyes.

Copperpaw; brown tod with light brown paws and golden eyes.