Thas Fucked Up

We were in his room jus chillin on the bed, surprisingly the room was clean but yet again I wouldn't fuck with a dirty ass nigga

JAYDEN'S POV
I was rolling up n Tanea was watching me as I licked the shit shut, the way she was looking at me made a nigga want to risk it all but I respected her decisions n nvr tried no funny shit.

"Damn T why staring so hard" I said jokingly "you're jus so sexy daddy...im tryna be that blunt" she came over n sat in my lap taking the blunt from my hand,  she lit it n began smoking.

One thing about Tanea is she was one freaky ass virgin, Ik most niggas would get tired of being constantly teased but I didn't like Tanea jus for her body or looks, I fr loved her n could see my future with her.

"Baby you hungry?" I asked "yea actually..im kinda craving pizza" she said looking for my approval "yea I'm down for sum pizza, I'll order it, jus cheese?" I knew that was her favourite "yesss" she kissed my cheek after responding.

All of a sudden her phone started blowing up, that shit started to irritate me "you gonna answer?" I looked at annoyed "yea, it's jus my momma".

TANEA'S POV
Jayden was looking at me like I had did sum wrong as I answered my mom's phone call "hey momma, what's wrong?"

"Your father isn't taking the news so lightly..he said he wants you home ina hour"

I really didn't wanna go home "but- momma why can't I jus stay, I promise I'm being good. Ykw put dad on the phone"

"Tanea Simmons Brown if youn get your ass home.."

"Dad cmon, yall nvr let me out. I'll do anything for yall to let me stay tonight" I really set myself up with that one.

"Well you on house duty for the next week...jus know what you doing with that lil boy" he hung up.

"Damn, baby I think you set yourself up with that one" he said giggling, I punched his chest gently "omg shutup, I did it for you" rolling my eyes n taking the blunt from him again "alright now, don't get a attitude with me".

I looked at him "or what?" I was irritated at this point "trust me you don't wanna know" why do niggas think everything gotta be sexual but who was I tryna fool...I think today I was finally finna let him get sum, sorry momma n dad.

"You're gonna fuck me?" I blurted out "woahh T, you good?" Yes nigga df now eat me out or dick me down idk do sum "yesss daddy...if you wanna fuck me then do it" omg what am I getting myself into.

We was mainly kissing I think he was unsure that I was fr about fucking. I pulled away from the kiss "eat me out already" I can't believe I said that shit out loud "you sure T...i mean it's not that ion want to but I respect-" I was getting tired at this point.

I then moved one of his hands onto my tiddie making him squeeze it as I grinded on him, Ik that shit got him hard. I got up out his lap n got on my knees pulling his pants down.

His momma barged in "Jay...what the fuck is going on in here...it better not be that dirty heffa again" she's kidding right? "Again" i said to him "I-I can explain baby..." he didn't end up explaining shit. I was so embarrassed, I grabbed my bag n ran out.

I sat on the front steps, I felt dirty n used by the person I loved the most "Tanea?" I was crying then noticed it was Kylani tapping my shoulder "yes.." I tried not to break down as I responded.