Heartbreak Part 3

This is the last part of the Heartbreak parts. Enjoy!!

Ben's POV
I groggily woke up to the sound of beeping machines and the distinct smell of a hospital. I looked at my watch that read 5:37 pm. How long was I out for? Was Erica okay? A million thoughts raced through my mind as I slowly regained my senses. Then I realized someone was looking at me. I looked to my right to see Catherine beside my bed looking relieved that I was finally awake. "Where's Erica?" I asked.

She smirked at this question but answered it anyhow. "She's on her way, I just texted her." She replied. Right on cue, Erica burst into the room looking relieved that I was alive, and betrayed? "I'll leave you guys alone right now." Catherine said.

"Hey." I whisper weakly stunned by her tear stained cheeks.

She didn't reply, but the next thing I knew was that she was punching every single part of me that she could reach.

"Ow, ow, please stop. What did I do?!"

"Don't. Punch. Pretend. Punch. You. Punch. Don't. Punch. Know. What. Punch. You. Punch. Did!" I was so confused when she did this. Seriously, what did I do?

"You betrayed me just like Joshua did! And how I thought you were different!!" Her voice breaking as she was on the verge of tears. Wait. I betrayed her? How did I do that? "Um, Erica I think you got me wrong here, I would die before I betray you." She just kept on staring at me with a tear streaked face.

Erica's POV
"Um, Erica I think you got me wrong here, I would die before I betray you." Humph yeah right. He has to be lying. But before I could tell him anything, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. Wait, did he just?!

Ben's POV
Did I just?! I only wanted to calm her down and I did it before I could think things through. I wrapped my arms around her, she tensed up in surprise, but slowly melted into my hug.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, but you need to know that I would never hurt you intentionally or turn evil. I will never be like Joshua." I whispered into her ear. To my surprise, she started sobbing into my shoulder.
I awkwardly patted her back not knowing what to do.
She suddenly pulled away and stared into my eyes. "I'm sorry for believing Joshua." She said his name with a loathing expression.

"It's alright, I understand. You've had your trust betrayed and you've been hurt emotionally too many times. But just know that I'll always be here for you no matter what, okay?"

"Okay" she sniffed.

That was when she leaned forwards and kissed me. Of course that was when Catherine decided to come back in. "Look at you two love birds. Berica4ever!!" She squealed. We pulled apart looking like cherry tomatoes. Oh boy, Catherine will never stop teasing us about this one. "So, are you guys dating?"

"No, we're just friends mom."

"Erica, I don't think friends would share such a passionate kiss." She smirked knowing she won this argument.

"Alright, yes we're dating." Erica sighed.

And that's the end! Please comment some ideas as I am having trouble coming up with some!