Chapter 4

It's been a week since the incident that has happened at Cheddar's house , he been blowing up my phone every damn chance he gets. I made a promise to myself not too go back to him because I can't keep dealing with the same shit over and over again.

"Sweetie, im home!" My mom called from the living room.

My mom is a doctor and works late most nights , so I dont get to talk to her often which is why im pregnant now. something she doesnt even know about.

"Hey mommy" I said as I walked into the living room giving her a hug.

"Are you okay? you look a little down ... i brought ice cream!"

"yeah .. im fine. and thats great im really craving ice cream right now."

My mom looked at me suspiciously. "Craving? your to fucking young to be craving anything!" she yells.

"Ma chill , I was kidding damn"

"Dont you dare talk to me like that! If I find out that you and that no-good gansta cheese or whatever his damn name is are having sex , i will kill him my goddamn self!!"

"His name is cheddar ma."

"Ask me if i give a damn! who in the hell names their child after some nasty ass cheese?"

"you know what ... im not hungry anymore." I left the livingroom.

I can't deal with her bullshit anymore honestly. how can she judge my boyfriend when she doesnt even know the nigga? if you aint fucking him then shut the fuck up!

*Ding dong*

"Tasha , the cheese man is here!" My mom yells.

WHAT THE FUCK IS CHEDDAR DOING HERE????????

I immediately run into the bathroom and throw up breakfast , lunch and dinner. I feel hands on my back and somebody holding a water bottle up to the side of my face. Its my mom and cheddar. fuck. Cheddar is rubbing my back so smoothly I almost moan his name until I realize my mom is still holding the water bottle up to my face looking puzzled.

"Thanks ma." I said taking a sip of the water. "Cheddar what are you doing here?"

"Somebody wasnt answering my calls or texts , so as the good boyfriend I am I came too see whats up." Cheddar said with a grin.

"Nothing , so you can leave."

"Now why would I do that bae?"

"Because your not fucking welcomed here!"

"Tasha , watch your fucking mouth!" My mom shouted sternly. "Cheddar I dont know what ya'll are going through , but if she doesnt want you here then leave."

"Ms. Bridget , why would I leave your daughter and your unborn grandchild by themselves? thats not what a good father would do." Cheddar said.

My moms mouth went wide and she went too screaming , "WHAAAAT??!!!?? YOU GOT MY FUCKING DAUGHTER PREGNANT YOU PUNK ASS WANNA BE THUG STILL TITY SUCKING SON OF A BITCHH!!!!!!!" my mom went to slapping the shit out of Cheddar , I was trying to get up but I was too weak to even move. All of a sudden everything went black.

"