Love Hurts

I'm so tired of this shit. If another person ask me if i'm pregnant ima' slap the fuck outta them! I know Richard a.k.a "Cheddar" fuck around with other hoes but im mainlady. my nigga know where home at.

"Girl , what the fuck is wrong with yo' ass?!? you aint even listening to me." My homegirl shayla said.

I forgot she was with me at my locker. Shayla been there with me through thick and thin , she the only person i call a "friend".

"Girl , my bad. I'm just tired of people gettin' in my business."

I really am. It aint easy being his ride-or-die while he fucking other hoes! Everytime I tell him he need to quit , we always end up having sex. Trust me when I say his dick is GOOD! I love it when he grabs my ass and slam me on the bed and fucks me til' i cant breathe. Damn ... that nigga loves some rough sex.

"Again, you aint listening!" Shayla is pissed now.

"Man my bad. my mind is always on Cheddar, its alot of stress right now."

"Mhm. speaking of the nigga , there his ass go."

I turn around and I see Cheddar black ass down the hallway with some other white bitch.

"Oh hell nawl! Who do he think he is?" I yelled.

"Tasha calm down , he aint good for you anyways. Thats why you cant have this baby , If he doing you wrong what makes you think he gonna do right by the baby?"

I knew Shayla was right but , I dont wanna hear that shit now. By the time I walked up on Cheddar and the white girl , I had my earrings off and ready to beat a bitch ass.

"Who the fuck is this!?!?"

Cheddar looks at me and pushes the bitch to the ground.

"Baby-"

I swung at his ass before he could say another word.

"Bitch what the fuck is wrong with your crazy ass!?!" He screamed.

"I told you to stop fucking with these hoes!" I yelled. "I'm sick of this shit , it's OVER!"

I walked out of the school with tears in my eyes. I'm not going back too Cheddar. I've been down for him for the past three years , you would think he would leave these triflin' hoes alone. Me and my unborn baby will be fine without him.

"Wait! Tasha baby , stop! please." Cheddar was running behind me in the road.

"Tasha , wait ma."

My head was telling me to keep walking but my heart wouldnt listen.

"What?" i said.

"Tasha girl , you know I love you ma. I told you those hoes dont mean nuthin' to me. Yo , you the one i wanna be with."

"Tell that shit to somebody that care nigga! you ain't done shit for me except bring misery in my." I said through tears. "and put a baby in my stomach."

Cheddar stood there shcoked and speechless.

"Tasha .... you pregnant?"