First date, Part 4

As soon as we got home, I asked my parents about the number and my phone. They said that they can't get me a cell phone but we have our house phone. At least I had a number that Billie can call on. For the rest of the weekend and Monday, I tried to figure out where's that restaurant called Lobster. I couldn't find it but then Luna came to my house to tell me something. ,,Hey! guess what!'' she said. ,, I was out yesterday with my family and we went to that Lobster restaurant! Here is the location. I tried to draw it''. I was so happy because I wouldn't find it without her. She then spent the night. We were laughing so much because we thought about all the fanfictions we wrote in our true reality simping for these men so bad. It all feels so unreal, like a really weird dream. 

.......................

Tuesday morning and Luna already left because of some work she goes to. I headed to the kitchen where my mom was sitting and ready for breakfast. She made eggs and bacon which my dad always loved so much. ,, Hey how about we go out for a dinner later?'' my dad said. ,, Uh I kinda have a date today'' I said. ,,Oh really? That's great! You weren't out with anybody since George''. Who the fuck is George? ,, George, yeah haha funny past.'' I said. ,, Funny? His dying is funny to you?'' my mom asked while looking at me like I'm an idiot. Well, fuck now that's not what I expected. So my ex is dead and I have no clue who he was. ,, No I was being sarcastic'' I answered. After that, the silence was so awkward that I had to eat so fast and leave. I better started thinking about what to wear but to my surprise, I didn't have any clothes. I just realized that I work so I have my own money. I immediately went out to buy some clothes. I took a bus to a shopping center and went into a shop. I found some classic blue mom jeans and bought a belt with them. Then I found some cute basic tank tops and hoop earrings. Basically what I was wearing in our reality but just much older. I also bought some makeup but man the quality is so bad. I wish to have my lipstick and eyeliner that stays on the whole day. After that, I took the bus back home. It was already 1 pm so I had to be very quick. I got dressed and put the makeup on. I looked very cute and was quite happy about the clothes too. I had to get going because I needed time to find it even tho I had that map Luna drawn. I was a little lost but then I finally found it. It was almost 3 pm so I was just waiting, nervous as fuck just taking deep breaths. 

Here he comes. He had a striped t-shirt and his necklace with a guitar pick. He looked so handsome and hot. Oh god, I feel so lucky. ,, Hey Prissy, can I call you that?'' he asked. ,,Yes of course Billie'' I answered. ,, Alright let's go''. ,, Wait where are we going?'' I asked. ,, You think we're gonna spend the day here?'' he said and laughed. ,, We are driving somewhere''. Oh okay. We went to his car and got in. ,, It's an old car but it still drives right?'' Billie said. ,, I don't care about the car, I'm happy I'm with you'' I said. He smiled at me as started the car. We were driving along the sea and he played some music. It was a cassete from Descendents. We sang along and I couldn't get enough of the way he looks. We stopped by an abandoned harbor. ,,Oh what here?'' I asked. , Let's go inside'' he said. We passed through bushes and got to the entrance. When he opened the door, there was a big old showroom with a stage. ,, Oh wow what is this place?'' I asked. ,, In the past, they played here shows but it got closed like around the time we were born''. That was amazing and so cool. We sat on edge of the stage just talking.

,, So you lost Mike's cat??'' I laughed. ,, Well yea but it wasn't my fault!'' he answered. We were laughing and talking for so long. I lay on the dirty stage and looked at the ceiling that was made out of vaults with some paintings. He lay down next to me and looked at me. ,, You are really cool Prissy you know that?'' he said. I blushed and told him that he was cool too. He took my hand in his and put them up in the air. ,, How come you don't have a girlfriend?'' I asked. ,, Well I had a few but they always dumped me because of college and I don't have that kind of dream as you can tell.'' he answered. ,,Of course. Your band is blowing up and I know that you'll make it big one day'' I said. He smiled at me. ,, If I had a girlfriend what name would suit mine the best?'' he asked and I froze. Of course, I know what name I have in my mind and was scared to say it. Then I remembered that he probably won't even know her. ,,Hm maybe Adrienne?'' I answered. ,, Adrienne? Well, I knew one but she didn't want me''. Oh okay maybe he knows her but they didn't date. ,, I see my name with the name Priscilla. That sounds nice next to each other right?'' he said. Oh god, he means this. Did a 50-year-old guy I was simping over in our reality just fall in love with me so fast in his 20s? Did he fall for me or is he just playing games with me? He was looking into my eyes. ,, Do you wanna get high?'' he asked. Um yeah, that's what I need to escape these weird feelings I had for the last few weeks in this reality. We got high still staring at the ceiling. I had no clue about time and I didn't give a fuck. After a while, we sat back up and he took my hands again. He was looking at me and it was clear that he want to kiss me so bad. I didn't want to waste any minute because I don't know what's gonna happen. Am I stuck here forever or will I  just wake up back one day? I grabbed him by his cheek and kissed him. It was a long kiss. We both stopped breathing. We had to catch a breath so we stopped. We were looking at each other smiling. Then he took my head and gave me another kiss. We started making out. I wanted this to never end. He had such soft lips and he's such a good kisser. It took us so long until we stopped. He hugged me,, I really like you Prissy'' he said. ,, I like you too'' I answered.