Christmas, Part 6

It's December and almost Christmas. I got a driving license last month and spend so much time with Billie but also Luna, Mike, and Tré (and his girlfriend). Halloween was so much fun. They had a Halloween show for friends and I met so many great people. I also met his sweet mother and we get very well with each other. I got a tattoo and Billie got a few new too. We also slept with each other and it was amazing. Still, I feel so lost. Maybe this Christmas time will make me feel better as I'm with my family and friends. I'm ready today to bring Billie to meet my parents. 

,, Hey mom, dad?'' I said. They looked at me waiting for me to say what I want to say. ,, So you know how I told you I'm dating someone?''. They nodded. ,, Well It's Billie, the singer from Green Day''. My mom almost choked on her water. ,, What? Wait the band that you've been obsessed with since you were a teenager?'' she asked. ,,Yes mom I can't believe it either''. They both smiled at me and said,, we are so happy for you honey''. I was happy and excited for them to meet him. ,, Ye well I'm cooking dinner today and he's coming over''. My mom stood up from her chair and yelled,, oh my god I have to start cleaning up! I need to vacuum and get rid of dust and webs on our ceilings!''. I and dad laughed at her because she's always so proper. ,, Mom it's just morning you have plenty of time and I'll help you'' I said. I went to vacuum the house and my mom was preparing lunch. My dad went out to shovel snow out of our walkway. I couldn't get away from my head their songs from the American Idiot album. I wish I could hear it all again. 

It was evening and I heard a knock on the door. It's Billie for sure. I opened the door and he stood there in such nice clothes and two flowers in his hand. ,, Hey love, one is for you and this is for you mom'' he said. ,, Oh babe you didn't have to. Thank you! And you look so nice!'' I answered. I took him inside and we went to the kitchen where both of my parents were. ,, Hey this is Billie, Billie this is my mom and my dad'' I said. ,, It's so nice to meet you, call me Pamela'' my mom said. ,, Hi I'm Billie Joe and so nice to meet you too''. My dad introduced himself as Parker and begged Billie to call him by his name. My parents love it because they don't feel so old. We sat down at the table. Billie was talking with my dad about cars so my dad was all in one ear. I then took a bottle of wine and poured it into our glasses. ,, I want to celebrate your and your band's success. Mom, dad, they sold over 10 million records here in the US'' I said. Billie was blushing,, thank you, love, yeah well we put our hearts into this record'' he said. ,, That's amazing! We are very proud of you Billie!'' my dad added to that conversation. I'm so proud of them too. They deserve it and they don't even know how successful they'll be in the future! After dinner, we went to my room and lay in my bed about to go to sleep.

,,Hey Prissy?'' he said. ,,Yes?''. ,, Do you want to go with us on a tour in Europe after the new year? It starts at the end of January''. Omg is this even a question? ,,Of course! Yes!'' I almost yelled in excitement. We then went to sleep. 

......................................................................

It's Christmas day! In the morning I went to take Luna out to the center for Christmas markets. We had so much fun, drank some punch and ate delicious food. I gave her a book where I wrote all the amazing things we lived together in our reality. She gave me a matching bracelet with hers. It was such an amazing moment and then I headed to see Billie and his mom to wish them merry Christmas. I arrived at his apartment. Billie lives with Mike and Tré. His mom came to visit him. They were standing outside and talking. I hugged his mom and then him. We were talking and laughing but I had to go back to my family.

We had dinner and everything went fine. I helped my mom wash the dishes and then we went to watch tv. Everything was nice but then our phone rang. I picked it up and it was Luna. 

,, I'm fucked, totally fucked'' she said. ,, Whoah Luna what happened?'' I asked. ,, You know that book you gave me today? Mike brought his family over for the dinner and then he went to my room and found it. He read it and now he thinks we're crazy and I don't know what to do''. I just stood there and didn't know what to say.

Luna's pov:

,, Hey love, we're gonna play some board games, are you coming?'' I asked when I noticed the book Prissy gave me in his hands. ,, Hey Luna why does it say memories from Prissy to Luna and there's a Green Day concert in 2021?''. I didn't know what to say. If I'd say like oh yea it's nothing we just got stuck in another reality he would think I'm crazy. ,,Oh um..'' I couldn't say a word. ,, Um this is kinda weird Luna, are you planning what's gonna happen in the future? I'm confused but it's funny'' Mike said. ,, Oh yeah we were always a little bit weird'' I laughed. I grabbed our phone and called Prissy immediately. 

Prissy's pov:

,, Well what did you say?'' I asked. ,, That it's a thing we plan in the future''. ,, Okay well hide it somewhere and hopefully they won't bring this up in the future'' I said. They must think we're crazy.

On 27th we started planning a new year's party with Luna and the boys. We planned to have costumes while they play a gig for friends as they did on Halloween. It was very exciting.