My FairyTale Summer. ( A One Direction Fan Fiction.)

~This was MY summer, some time to get away. ~

Well I guess I should probably introduce myself? 

Hi. My name is Meredith. I am eighteen years old. My hair is a dark brown color and my eyes change colors. Sometimes they are a bright blue-ish gray color and other times they are a bright green. My parents got divorced when I was 12 and I am pretty sure they both hate me. Lucky me, I got to stay here in California with my mother while my dad left and moved to New Jersey with his girl friend, who I am pretty sure hates me also. I haven't seen my dad since I was 12 when he moved, nor do I want to. 

...

"MEREDITH!" I heard my mother yelling from downstairs. 

"WHAT?!" I screamed while stomping down the stairs. Making it completely clear I don't want to talk to her. 

"Even though this is a topic I would rather not discuss. We need to talk" 

"Yeah, okay, whatever. Continue?"

" This is about your father" she stated seriously. " Well, you know how you get out of school next Thursday for the summer. Well, you are going to go to New Jersey for the summer and stay there with him okay?" 

"WHAT? NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT, NOT HAPPENING. NEVER. UGH. MOM WHY."

"Sweety, you haven't seen him in six years. You have to go , there are already plans set up for you to go. You are leaving on Friday next week. June 18."

"Are you serious? Please tell me your joking..."

"100% serious." 

This is why I hate my mom, she doesn't even listen to my opinion, nor do I even have the chance to have one. Honestly why does she do this to me. 

"Fine whatever bye." I marched up the stairs straight into my room and slammed the door. 

Honestly, this is going to the worst summer EVER. My summer has officially been ruined. Me and my friend Charlie were planning to go to Venice Beach this weekend to go shopping for clothes for the summer. Great, can't wait to tell her about these messed up plans my mother had arranged. 

Actually, If I think about it, I don't really need to make much contact with my father. I know that he lives on the board walk in Ocean City, New Jersey. So, if I just go out every day then I can make as little contact with my father as possible and BOOM. That was Easier than I had expected. 

I decided on calling Charlie and letting her know whats going on, If I were to tell anyone first. I would tell her. 

Dialling.. 

"Hey girl miss me already school only ended like an hour ago." She said I could tell she had a smile plastered on her face.

"Ummm well kinda, I have some extremely bad news..." 

"OH GOD WHAT IS IT?" 

She is such a drama queen I swear. 

"Uhh, well, you see, my mother has arranged plans for me to go to New Jersey for the whole entire summer with my dad." 

There was a few seconds of silence while she was trying to process what had just come out of my mouth. 

"NO. NONONOONONOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. LORD HELP ME PLEASE." 

"Charlie, I wish I could do something about it but I can't because they already set this whole thing up. I can't do anything." I stated flatly. 

"NO THIS SUMMER HAS JUST TAKEN A DRAMATIC TURN INTO HELL NOW WE CANT DRIVE TO THE BEACH AND LOOK FOR CUTE BOYS. OR DO ALL THE THINGS ON MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST."