Chapter 3.

~ The Next Morning ~

~~~*MEREDITH'S P.O.V.*~~~

What the hell is that. There is some obnoxious banging noise coming from the front door and I really don't want to get up 

Just 5 more minutes , they can wait. 

BANG. 

BANG.

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK . WHAT TIME IS IT!? 

7:47 a.m.  Saturday, June 19. is what my phone read. 

who even wakes up this early on a Saturday anyway. 

Ugh.

I got up, grabbed my glasses, and started combing through my hair with my fingers. I at least wanted to look a tad bit presentable. 

I made my way to the door slowly, and opening it. 

"Hey Mere, " 

I looked to see Louis standing there with a huge smirk on his face. What is he doing here and why is he smirking at me. I look like shit right now.

"OH hey Louis, what are you doing here?!" I looked at him sort of confused. 

"Were you sleeping? Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

Its not even 8 in the morning, Let alone its Saturday. 

" A call would have been nice, but yeah I was, " 

"oh, I thought you would be up by now"

"Nope" i said flatly. 

"I'm really sorry Mere! I just thought maybe you'd want to join me and go to Starbucks with me! The boys sent me to go get them breakfast and I left my phone at home so I didn't have time to call you,"

"Oh its fine, I'm not mad" I reassured him with a sort of fake smile. being completely honest, I was so tired and I wanted to go back to bed. "and yeah, why not! I'll come with you to starbucks! Not like I'm doing anything right now anyway!" 

His worry face turned into a smile, 

I added, " Just give me like 3 minutes i need to go brush my teeth. 

"aha alright, I'll wait here!" 

I didn't want to let him down and say no. I walked half the way then sprinted to the bathroom to freshen up, I changed into some running shorts and a big t-shirt on. I desided to keep my glasses on because I really didn't feel like putting in my contacts right now. I brushed my teeth, combed through my hair quickly and added a thin layer of mascara to my eyes. 

At least I look kind of presentable now. I ran downstairs to find Lou still standing where he was waiting for us to go. 

"Ready!" I smiled 

"Well then, let us go!" 

He grabbed my hand, which caught me off gaurd. 

But I liked it. 

Stop, 

Earth to Mere. 

You don't fall for guys this fast oh no. 

Not again. 

My thoughts were interrupted by Louis tugging on my arm and starting to run. 

"C'mon babe, if you don't want to get mobbed by crazed fans I suggest we go!"