| three |

< hayley >

it was already 3 pm when we reached the hotel and casino we all aim to reach.

when we checked in, i was so amazed by the sight of the whole building. large chandeliers everywhere, fancy dancing lights, tons of expensive wines and people gambling.

"room 514, sir." the lady handed nash our key, and another spare one.

nash thanked her afterwards, as we all hopped in the elevator.

the elevator was filled with mirrors. we all took a picture of ourselves and smiled.

-

"holy fucking shit!" i yelled, as nash opened the main door of our hotel room.

the first thing that caught my eye were the huge glass windows with long beige curtains that almost touched the ground on the sides, and showed the beautiful sight of tall buildings. you could even see the mgm grand from up here.

the room was pretty huge for all of us, to be honest. expensive couches and counter tops, together with a large flat screen tv with installed ps4 and video games.

we all placed our bags on our designated rooms.

anyway, there were five rooms that separated us. one for me and jack, one for matt and nash, one for natalie and shawn and the other remaining for johnson. we left the other one unoccupied.

at first, natalie was refusing to share a room with shawn because she said it would be 'awkward', yet johnson fought for the room for himself.

"fucking douchebag!" natalie yelled at johsnon, raising her middle finger at him as she stormed inside their room, almost breaking the door.

johnson just rolled his eyes.

i shut the door behind me and saw jack sitting on the edge of the bed, shirtless. he was typing away on his phone, and looked at me when he noticed me standing.

"are you hungry?" he asked, locking his phone.

"not yet, you?" i grabbed my duffel bag from the floor and grabbed my phone.

he shook his head and smiled.

"it's really pretty here," he said, leaning back on the bed and turning on the tv with the remote that was placed on the nightstand beside the queen sized bed. "i wanna live here."

i laid back down beside him and cuddled up to his chest. "i think we all want to live here." i smiled.

my eyes started to get heavy. jack planted a kiss on my forehead, as i felt myself drifting to a deep sleep.

-

< jack >

to be honest, i really like it in here. pretty couches, huge televisions and beds, a lot of video games and food, sight of tall buildings in vegas, good people. everything was nice.

i felt really happy for once in a long while.

i wish it would last forever.

hayley was still sleeping peacefully beside me as i decided to take a quick shower and eat.

i went inside the shower in our room, stripped my clothes off and twisted the knob of the shower. the warm water started to hit against my skin.

once i was done, i went out and dressed myself in a pair of sweats and a random shirt i found inside my backpack and slipped on my black high cut converse.

hayley hasn't woken up yet, so i decided to check out on the guys.

i went out and saw them watching a movie in the big screen and all settled up on the couch. they all started to notice me once i shut the door behind me.

"hey," matt said, gesturing me to come over. "come watch after earth with us."

i sat on the space beside him and grabbed some popcorn from the bowl resting on the table across us.

i laid my back on the couch and slumped my feet on the table.

halfway through the movie, i felt myself becoming so sleepy.

i glanced over at matt who was already asleep while hugging a huge pillow, and so was natalie who was already asleep together with johnson and shawn.

nash stood up, "man, i'm hungry," he was about to go to the kitchen when loud gunshots were heard outside.

déjà vu.

---

oooooooh 🙊 fuuuuuuhhhh things are bout to happen guyZzzzzzzZZ !1!1!1!

yo it's 3:52 am and i am drooling over gilinsky's photo on top WHAT THE FUCK HE's so fuckiNG HOT everything about him is so beautiful 😩

stay awesome and rad 👊