009

A/N:Hi.

Overhaul had let the duo spend the day together before removing Inko, not wanting her to spoil Izuku's purity. She, of course, fought back. Overhaul had Chronostasis use his quirk on her, himself holding Izuku away, petting his hair softly. "Shh, it's okay darling." The man whispered, holding him against his chest. 

Izuku watched his mother get carried away, unable to do anything to help her. "You'll get to  see her again if you behave Izuku." Overhaul's calm voice spoke up, breaking the stale air of the prison-like room. He could feel Izuku nod into him, a smile under his mask. "Go sit, let's read a book." Overhaul spoke, letting go of Izuku. The green hair man listened, sitting on the bed and Overhaul left. 

He returned with a book, a rather happy look on his face. "W-why do you look so happy...?" Izuku scooted away from him slightly, afraid that he'd try to harm him. "You didn't  try to run, such a good boy today, huh." Overhaul sat on the bed, motioning for the smaller male to come closer. in which, Izuku did. Overhaul opened the book, wrapping one arm around Izuku, forcing him to lean on him. 

~Time skip because: @Monsters_Are_Hot is my main account, which may be why i haven't posted _._ ~

Izuku had fallen asleep, leaning on Overhaul. The villain had laid him down, spooning him from behind. His mask placed on the wooden nightstand beside the bed. Izuku had  his one hand in his own, Overhaul's gloved thumb softly rubbing his hand. Soon his thumb slowed down, Overhaul falling asleep. Leaving his problems in the waking world, entering the one his love was in. He'd  have to show Zuzu where is office was tomorrow, when they woke. But for now, he was slightly busy.

Another A/N: i haven't slept in two days so sorry it's short, also sorry for disappearing, i lost the password for this account.