Episode 1 - generating new trouble.

In the middle of Washington, we start with Heatblast fighting a bunch of living trees.

Heatblast: you're going to regret playing with fire because your all about to get burned.

He shot out some fireballs, burning up the trees, and the grass they were standing on. Meanwhile, hex floated not too far behind, holding some kind of flute.

Hex: with this pans flute, I can bring anything to life.

Ben: so, your bringing trees to life?

Hex: trees are quite sturdy and much easier to control than a brick wall or something.

Ben: yeah, but I'm made of fire. Don't you see the problem with that?

Hex then smirked.

Hex: you'll see my brilliant plan unfold soon enough.

He then plays the flute again, causing more trees to come to life, and ben keeps on blasting them with fireballs. Hex then laughed as ben looked around him.

Ben: oh boy, I've over done it this time.

He watches as the grass and surrounding trees start to catch fire, however, max and Gwen where not too far behind as they came running over with a blanket and a fire extinguisher.

Gwen: why did you pick Heatblast?

Ben: because he can burn down trees...

Gwen: that's the exact reason why you should've used Diamondhead or slapback.

Hex then grows as ben burns down the rest of his tree army.

Hex: if it wasn't for your medalling family, you wouldn't be able to last against me.

Gwen: would you just go in shame already?

Ben: yeah, get lost creep.

Hex then flies away as ben returns to normal.

Max: great effort team. Now then, I say we enjoy theses sights before I have to get you guys' home tomorrow.

Ben paused on the spot.

Ben: your joking, right grandpa?

Max: I wish I was kiddo, this has been the best summer of my life, but every good summer eventually comes to a close.

Ben: but we've barely done anything.

Gwen: really? Nothing?

Ben: ok, maybe a few things.

Gwen: we've beaten vilgax, taken down the high override, travel through time and space to stop forever knight, got you knew Armor for your alien, got even better Armor for them and you got lost in space while grandpa, Kevin and I had to fight vilgax, and then you travelled to the future with an older version of you to stop some kind of alien war.

Ben: like I said, a few things.

Gwen: look, this summer has been awesome, but I'm looking forward to going back to school.

Ben: how am I supposed to go back to math tests after tests of my awesome powers?

Max starts making smores.

Max: I know it's hard to hear, but summers coming to an end. And I suggest you spend the last day of summer seeing the sights and meeting some new people.

Ben: but if summer ends, then so does hero... I mean family time.

Gwen: are you ok?

Ben just grabbed a smore and he stormed off with Gwen looking at him confused.