Episode 4 - alien x-position.

In an alternate universe, ben and grandpa max were sitting around a campfire, however ben looked different than normal. Proto-ben wears has bright red hair, his shirt was mostly white with orrange sleeves, and while he was still wearing cargo shorts, his sneakers were white with grey shoelaces. On his wrist was a normal looking watch, although instead of having 12 different points, it had just 10. Meanwhile max was wearing some small glasses, a buttoned-up polo and some pants with boots on.

Proto Max: look at this view, who'd want to miss out on this?

Proto Ben was just looking down, at the watch on his wrist.

Proto Max: this summer has sure been a doozie since you found that megawhat. Right ben?

Proto Ben: sure grandpa.

Proto Max looked at his sad face and he tries to get a conversation out of Proto ben.

Proto Max: to bid your cousin is missing all of this. I mean who picks Sumer school over an awesome summer vacation.

Proto Ben: uh huh.

Proto Max then saw that Proto ben's marshmallow was burning.

Proto Max: ben, your marshmallow is burning.

Proto Ben pulled it out of the fire, and he blew on it.

Proto Ben: sorry grandpa, I wasn't paying attention.

Proto Max: what's got you down ben?

Proto ben: ever since I've found this watch, everything has been going right for me, but I still feel kinda lonely.

Proto max looked away and coughed, wanting to break the tension. However, the tension was broken when a purple portal opened up. And from it emerged a large man, seemingly made from space, however he also had many different omnitrix symbols across his body. All of them various colours.

Proto ben: who are you?

Alien x: hand over the device that doesn't belong to you.

Proto Ben: the megawhat?

Alien x: that is what you've been calling the device?

Proto Ben: it's the name of the watch that I'm going to use to kick your butt.

He pulled out the crown of the device, turning it to turn the watch's hand. Landing on 8th circle and he pressed the crown in. activating the device, and in a flash of yellow he had changed to an alien that looked like fourarms, however his skin was grey, and he had purple markings all over his body. He was wearing a blue, spandex suit with some kind of yellow 8 symbol on his chest, with 6 bands coming from it, connecting to a circle on his back.

Proto ben: you want it, come and get it.

He charged forward and tried to attack alien x; however alien x just held out his arm as strong guy's arms where placid in a telekinetic hold.

Proto ben: how are you...

Proto ben was then thrown back as alien x walked over to Proto ben, touching the figure symbol on his chest, turning him back to human

Proto ben: how did you...

Alien x: enough playing.

Proto max came running over and he tried to hit alien x with a big stick and alien x just laughed.

Alien x: did you really think you could knock me down with a big stick?

Proto max: I was just giving my grandson some time to run.