// sugar tooth //

~\☆\~

~y/n pov~

I was walking to my work with my usual cold face and big eye bags under my eyes. I havn't had a good nights sleep in way to long now.

Not that i want to have these eye bags, its just i really cant sleep. It isn't insomnia or something, its just i am really afraid of the dark.

I always have all my lights on in my apartment and i am just eating candy all night to keep me awake.

When i passed the street to reach my office building i saw an candy shop and i just then remember i am out of candy because i almost fell asleep last night and got a panick attack.

As i walked in the candy shop, i saw a crouched man with black fluffy raven hair standing that picking out some candy.

He was standing at the aisle with the sweetest candy of the store so i went to where the man was standing and grabbed a shit load of candy.

As i was grabbing hands full of candy the man suddenly said.

"Thats allot of candy, why are you buying all of that?"

'Why does he need to know?' You thought as you looked over to him.

"Because i am out of candy."

You said bluntly.

"You are eating it to stay up at night dont you?"

You now had youre full attention on the man as youre eyes where locked with his. For a moment you thought why he knew that, but then you rememberd the mega eyebags under youre eyes.

"No."

You said quickley as you grabbed all the candy you wanted and went to pay for it.

There was also an eldery man standing there and he smiled sweetly at you, but you, ofcourse just looked away end went to lay for youre candy.

"Miss? Youre candy is already payed by the man standing behind you."

The woman standing there said to you as you looked behind you just to meet the raven crouched man's big deep dark grey eyes.

You didn't really care and just took youre candy and walked out of the candy store.

Not knowing the man put a tracker in youre jacked.

~ruyzaki pov~

"Why did you do that ryuzaki?"

Wattari asked me.

Accually i did not really have an awnser to this question, she just intressed me and i dont know why. Also, she seemed to have a life style to kind of look like mine and you dont see that everyday.

"Because she maby could be a pottential suspect to be kira."

I lied.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆end of part 2☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okey so i know that this it a short one, but i just finished my first chapter of my book of demon slayer boys oneshots and that took me 2 HOURS.

But its fine i am fine we are fine T-T

Anyway, i really just wanted to post something today abouth this book so yeah.

Bye!~