there is a fox?: night 2

I wake up and head down stairs to get ready for work. after I get ready for work I again drive down to work and park in the same reserved spot. When I get out of my car I get hesitant about walking in now knowing those creepy robots are after me. As I walk in to the store I get that sudden smell of pizza but then this time a nasty stench ''Yuk'' I say. I walk down the hallway and I here Bonnie moving before I even get into the office. So I dash madly towards my office to see something with a hook is dashing towards my office as well. I scream, run into my office, and shut the door tight. All I can hear now is knocking on the door.

I panic and turn on the fan ,''This makes it slightly better.'' I say. I pick up the phone and to hear the soothing voice of the phone guy. He tells me about Foxy the pirate fox. I learn that appearently he likes to run which is bad for me CRAP. So I continue the night as if any and out of nowhere I hear crashes and screaming coming from the kitchen. I check the cameras quickly and grab the flashlight. I walk out of my office in a crouch position hoping none of the animatronics see me. I hear Chica's voice coming from the kitchen so I slowly open the door to see her torturing a child. ''STOP IT PLEASE sob IT HURTS CHICA STOP sob.'' I crawled under a cabinet to get a better view. Chica was putting fish hooks into the boys hands and feet. ''Shh.'' Chica says as she starts to play with him like a puppet would be played with. I didn't know what to but I did not want to be next so I left. As I left the kitchen I saw it was 6:00 so I bolted out the door.