Part 19

I don't know what I'm doing with this so :) idkkkk lol but this will probs make no sense either SA WARNING :) 👍🏻 AND MAYBE SH WARNING 👍🏻
                                ——————

//!!Time skip!!//

Bruce Pov:
it was a Monday and of course that means school again. I only liked school for my friends, the rest is boring but I try my best to be top in everything.

//!!time skip!!//

5th period, I put my hand up waiting for my teacher to hurry up and call on me, "yes Bruce?" "Can I use the restroom?" "Yes go ahead try not to take to long!". I was walking to the bathroom and I went to a stall and sat on the toilet getting my phone out and texting Vance, 'where are you?'(B) 'I'm coming calm down' (V), I heard the door open. I went out the bathroom to find out who it was it was him. Charlie. The guy I despised the most, the guy who SA'd me Last year... he started walking towards me but I ran back in the stall and locked it, "hey baby come back out I just want to talk to you~~~"  "leave me alone!"(b) "I just want to ta-" he didn't finish his sentence I walked out the stall and vance was there my life saver.

I ran over to him and hugged him but he just pushed me away? "Who is that?" Vance said, I was in shock. "Who is it Bruce?." (V) "..." "Bruce who is it?"(V) "it's..it's the g-guy that..."
"The guy that what?!" (V) I could tell he was getting mad, "WHO IS IT?" (V).

Vance yelled at me. He Never Yells at me, I started to cry I hated when I cried it's so stupid. Vance tried to calm me down but I just ran away from him.

//!!time skip!!//

I was at my house after skipping school. I was bored nun the less but I didn't want to be there with them.

Vance pov:

After Bruce ran away I felt terrible I had never yelled at him before.

//!!time skip!!//

I was walking home after school when I saw a black van, it had the words "abracadabra" on it tbh it was a bit weird. It started getting closer and slower the more it got closer it stopped and I jumped over the nearest gate and ran to grab n' go luckily the van didn't follow me.

I was playing pinball when I got a message on my phone (flip phone I think they can message) it was Bruce 'hey about that guy he was the one who s3xually a$$aulted me last year I haven't told anyone but my parents so your the only one who knows' I felt disgusted with myself on how I got mad about that. I needed to apologize. So I started walking to Bruce's house, I saw that same van it gave me the creeps but this time it turned instead of following me, I started walking faster to Bruce's house.

//!!time skipp!!//

I was at Bruce's door and I knocked. "Hi Vance!" "Hi Mrs Yamada is Bruce here?", "yes he is he's upstairs in his room" Akira/Mrs Yamada said with a smile "thank you" :) I walked up to Bruce's room but when I tried opening the door it didn't open it was locked I knocked but i got no answer I knocked once again and I got a answer "hello I just got out the shower let me get dressed " I let out a sigh of relief after a few minutes Bruce opened the door and I gave him a long hug "? What's wrong?"(B) "I'm sorry for yelling at y-" Bruce cut me off by kissing me, Bruce dragged me on the bed and continued kissing me until...
                            ———————

635 words

Thoughts?

:)