5/05/15

I am so so happy. I got a solo in the big show I am in! I get the privilege of closing the show!
"You have worked hard. You deserve this." My instructor said to me.
"Wow! Thank you so much!" I replied while smiling a big smile.

School was a breeze today. One of my best friends had an interaction with her future husband and I can't stop thinking about it and wondering if he could've possibly meant something by it! Im so so excited for her that I cannot contain myself. I ship them so hard
MALLY FOR LIFE AM I RIGHT?! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Haven't heard from you today but you are busy and all; I get it. You told me yesterday that something happened at school that reminded you of a funny memory with me and you were laughing so hard and all your friends were wondering what you were laughing at. That made me laugh too. I miss you so much. I miss your voice, your laugh, your humour. You can't find anything like your humour. When you told me this occurrence that happened at your school, I couldn't help but laugh and smile at my phone. My sister walks past and says: "You talking to HIM?"
"How do you know?" I asked her.
"You look like a lovestruck idiot so I put two and two together."
Well. I guess she was right. That message made my day.
Its amazing how such little things he says can make my stomach explode with butterflies.
HIM: hows school?
ME: good. Couple of boys being rude to people though. Haha. Hows school for you?
HIM: I hope they aren't rude to you!!! Not too bad.

Messages like this make me smile because it makes him sound like he cares I guess.
Well I best be off too sleep now.