To put a plan into action!

School started like a normal first day, and it seemed everything went better than expected... until just before my first class. I was going to the locker I was just assigned when two big guys came up to me, one of them said, "Well, well, well, what do we got here?" Then the second guy said,

"Is the wittle nerd going to his new locker?...WELL HE ISN'T!...well, not without paying up!"

Then the first guy grabbed my bag and threw it to the side without bothering to look in there. I was correct! All the bullies were used to the fact that all the geeks put their money in hidden away places and didn't bother looking in the obvious place. Then the second bully checked all my pockets, found the decoy money and said "Fake money? You guys really need some new tricks!"

The first guy grabbed my shoes and out came the stench! Yeah that's right, I took my dad's advice and stinked up my shoes by using the same socks for the past 3 days. "Ah, the stink trick! I've become so used to that, it seems normal" He stuck his hands inside the shoes and found the other fake money, which they thought was real because it was real all the other thousands of times people played that old trick.

The bully came to my face and said "You nerds need some new ideas, or you're gonna soon be broke" I smirked as they walked off and then got worried because they'll come after me once the fake money is rejected if they try to buy something with it.

I walked to my locker and...what a coincidence! It was right next to Rob's! Rob looked me up and down and said "Dude, what happened?"

"Some guys tried to take my lunch money, but all they got was fakes!"

"You're so lucky you're a smartass!"

"Actually I owe it to my dad, he's the one who gave me the idea by giving me some tips. I just put all my money in the obvious place, they were so used to looking in hidden places that they didn't bother looking in my bag."

"The legendary Wayne Smith is at it again!" He gave me a high five.

Then, a big guy walked past and said "Thanks for the tip!" At first I was confused, but then I realised he must have been eavesdropping. Well, I can never use that trick again because word will get around. So much for smartass Wayne, I'm now just dumbass Wayne.