the crash🤍

-Any pictures I add are gonna be mine.-

1st person pov:

Ya know, I was not looking forward to Monday, but then I remembered something that changed my mind.
WERE GOING ON A FIELD TRIP!
Our class was going on a field trip to oddworld. I don't know how I managed to get my mom's permission tho. We're supposed to stay there for a couple days while staying at a hotel. She is very much over protective of me, but I guess before she let me go she gave me a 3 hour lecture on what to do and what not to do. I mean cmon mom, IM NOT GONNA MAKE OUT WITH A RANDOM STRANGER! Anyways, after I got pretty much all of my belongings packed which consisted of clothes, phone, charger, headphones, a toothbrush, toothpaste,small bottle of shampoo/conditioner, brush, deodorant, notebook, a bunch of art supplies, couple stuffed animals, a pocket knife, snacks, and 4 different sweatshirts. (I own like 12.) It was time to go.

3rd person pov:

You were just drawing little sketches on your notebook when the doors the bus opened and everyone was getting in. On the way there you were listening to music on your phone, while drawing random stuff. The place you were going to was called "Oddworld". you had been there as a little kid but you wondered if they had made any renovations. It was a ways away so you decided to play roblox til you get there. (You can choose a different game if you want.)

You check the time and an hour and a half had already gone by. You look out the window to see a HUGE rainbow ferris wheel. There was a sign that said "Oddworld" on it, but it was facing the wrong direction. You thought about telling the bus driver but three things kept you from doing so.

1: your afraid of being wrong

2: you might be trippin and it might be the actual right way

3: the bus driver looks like he knows his way around and has probably been there a billion times.

But before you knew it, the bus was crashing into everything in existence. Before anything REALLY bad could happen, you put all of your things back in your backpack. CRASH! You hit your head on something really hard, then everything went dark.

Was this it?

Were you dead?

Is this how it ends?

. . . . .

Unfortunately, not. Your not dead.
Once you gained consciousness, all you could see was forest for what seemed to be miles. The bus was on fucking fire. All your classmates were scattered all over the place. There was eighteen of you, but you were sure about three of them were definitely dead. That means there's about fifteen of you left. You quickly pretended to be asleep/dead or whatever, because this person came out of this building in front of you. The only feature you could tell he had was a lab coat sort of thing. One by one he grabbed people and brought them in. You were the 13th one to get picked up.

Y/n's pov:

Damn, how could anyone sleep through this. Being dragged through concrete and wooden floors is painful.
After some time of being dragged he must have finally gotten tired of dragging me, because he finally just picked me all the way up. I had to keep my eyes closed because it seemed like he was always watching me.

A couple minutes later, he put me down on a pretty comfortable bed. I was kinda tired, so as soon as he put me down, I fell right to sleep. I didn't realize this before, but I think he wore my backpack here, because he set it down next to me, but I don't remember him carrying it.

This is going to be one heck of a field trip, that's for sure.

(648 words)

Ima try to post at least once every weekend (key word "try")

Hope yall enjoyed this. It's 2:30 in the morning I'm going to fucking sleep 💤

(maybe)