gae monsters but more real

💀
help

---

Yet another played killed, niiice. Figure was having a feast with atleast 3 players, he'd eat them slowly, and use their blood as a drink, despite his mouth being huge, he was an absolute expert at table manners, even if he's a monster and he could eat their whole body in just 20 seconds, nope, he decided to enjoy it. But then a loud *CREAAAAAAAK* came from the...exit!? Apparently one player escaped. Leaving the others behind, but the one that came inside was Seek, he caught them just in time, if Figure could see, he would be shocked that Seek was dragging the last player without their head...very grim..

---

"Pheeeeew..I can't feel my legs, I'm so tired." Seek said, laying down on one of the couches near the desk Figure was sitting down, and throwing the body next to a nearby closet."You got the last player, Seek?" Figure asked, while taking a sip of one of the deceased player's blood, fancy man...then, Seek responded: "Yup, I had to literally push my limits to catch them, I can barely walk." Seek said, as he tried to find a comfortable position to sleep. Figure stopped eating for a second, and move the chait he was sitting down, next to the couch. "How did you know I was here?" Seek asked, kinda shocked that Figure managed to FIGURE OUT where he exactly was. "Well, I'm still blind ya know? but i'm not 100% dumb, I could literally hear you, and I know everything where this library is, before I lost my sight to..it." Figure managed to respond, sighing on the last part. "Hey hey, don't be sad! I know soon, you'll be able to see again, I know it, plus, even if you can't see, you're still amazing to me! and the others!" Seek sat up and pat Figure's back as he spoke. "We'll find a way where you can see again, okay?" Seek spoke, glaring at Figure, who smiled, if he had eyes, he would be crying of happiness just now, but the closest thing is just sniffs and a wobbly voice. "Thank you Seek, I love you." Figure hugged Seek, which now Seek seemed to be blushing now. "You..what?" Seek seemed shocked, he didn't expect his own best friend, best bro, right hand man, partner in crime, best homie, to actually say that. "I love you!...why is your heartbeat suddenly faster?" Figure repeated, but then slid into confusion "I don't know but sensing heartbeats is so quirky of you-" Seek stated, his voice shaky, he was flustered, very, he spoke fast when he was nervous. "I didn't expect you to say that you love me or anything like that 'cause I thought you cared about me but not THAT mu-"  Seek spoke more, getting interrupted by Figure "Hey hey heeey! slow down there. I will always care about you, like a best friend, a brother...a boyfriend? I MEANT..ERM.." Figure said, where then a little too much words came out.  "....I love you too." Seek said, smiling.

-------

(Halt on the corner, watching them)

Halt: Man..I wish I had their relationship.

Rush: You can!

Halt: Wait..what-

Rush: ...Nevermind, you wanna hang out later?

Halt: Sure..?

------

omg these two are so cute togheter

also im not doing any NSFW of them cuz:

1. They're too cute

2. They have no balls 💀 (literally)