Chapter 5

[Warning: violence, hostages, may or may not be an inaccurate translation, gun, choke hold(?)]

"[Y/n]," Clayton called her quietly from behind.

"Yes?" She answered as her hand is slightly pointed in the villain's direction as her fingers is doing some kind of motion.

"When you told me about your major power, I was expecting things flying around and the villains will be confused and try to make it stop. Not this!" He exclaimed quietly.

[Y/n] was aiming for the earring of the taller villain, the Blood God. There was a slight golden hue that is twirling around the earing as it was carefully removing itself from his ear.

In the world [Y/n] is living in, people could have two or maybe more powers or abilities. Abilities are classified into two, the Major and the Minor. Major or Primary abilities are what people mostly used and the abilities that people would likely to flourish. Minor or Secondary abilities are like some sort of helping hand just in case something went wrong with the Major ability.

But of course, the more abilities your body can manifest, the more dire the consequences there is.

Telekinesis is [Y/n]'s major ability. Telekinesis is supposed to be in a state of mind, to be able to move an object from a distance through the mind. She doesn't know what the golden aura is for though. Since her secondary ability doesn't have any relation to it.

Her primary ability is useful, especially for her work, she can simply just fetch a certain book from a distance or a high shelf.

As the Blood, God walked away from her spot, the earring dropped softly on the ground. And with the motion of her hand, the earring slides silently on the ground towards her. [Y/n] pick it up and hides again behind the wall.

[Y/n] cackles silently, she felt like she was playing. But why would she play with one of the most dangerous villains? He can kill her on the spot if she was spotted with the two earrings.

"It was only Siren in the room right now," The blond man informed. "We should be able to-"

The man didn't even finish his sentence and the [h/c] haired woman sprinted at the villain. The back of the Siren was facing toward her and when he attempted to turn around it was already too late. [Y/n] swung the stick into his head, knocking him unconscious.

[Y/n] breathed heavily as the people who are taken as hostages were looking at her with wide eyes.

Clayton was about to step out until she motion her hand to stay there. She then glanced up to see the Blood God walking towards her, his axe shining, making her swallow her saliva.

"You have guts," the Blood God says.

"Can't really have him to... You know say stuff," she shrugged and smiled at him. She can hear her heart hammering in her chest. "I'm here to negotiate with you," she said.

The villain hums, putting the axe back in its place and then crossing his arms. "Speak," he said sternly.

"So you know this hostage right? Let them go and I'll..." She fishes something out of her pocket. "Give you this?" She showed one of the missing earrings, her fingers holding the hook as the emerald dangled.

"So you're the one who has it," he huffs. "If you think that will work then.." He stopped talking when [Y/n] pulled another earring from her picket. "How did you-" he placed his hand where his earring is supposed to be. After finding out, that it was in fact missing, his eyes glowed red.

"I know you don't like your stuff getting taken away from you," she said. "I'll give the two if you let the hostages go," she said.

The Blood God glared at her then looked at her weapon that is pointed at the villain Siren. "I'm not going to let them go-"