Chapter Six

Tears are words that need to be written.

                                               ~Paulo Coelho

Disha's POV:

"Where do you walk with eyes closed?" A familiar voice startled me. I looked up, rubbing my nose.

It's him, The modern thief. From which hell did he come?

My mind alerts, 'it's your second encounter with him!'

I sued away my thoughts.

"From which he-" Dang! I closed my mouth from spilling that nonsense talking.

He shoved his hands into the pocket and eyed me suspiciously, " what are you doing here? planning to stalk me all night?" he smirked at me.

What? stalking you? I smirked at him, like how he smirked, "I don't waste my precious time by doing those cringes!" I flipped my hair and looked away.

Why is he here? Well, this is a club.

People will come here to consume their nights with tequilas and cocktails. but he's a thief. What's he doing here?

He must have come here to steal something.

To rob in clubs?

Hmm, this is one of the finest clubs in NY, and of course, Rich people will come, and so their valuables.

First time in my life seeing that a stealer was highly dressed, in a black shirt with a white tie, buttons up, and rolled sleeves in a way exposing their veiny forearms.

Yea, In this way, he can attract men and women.

Men!? who knows! He can do anything for the money like hypnotizing and flirting. If it's required, then spend a night with them.

Gosh! What's this? why am I thinking like this!? Is he that bad? No idea! Then? what did he do in kate's place last night?

Can I ask him?, Why was he there at a such time? I looked at him.

"What are you holding?" He looked at my portrait wrapped in brown paper.

"That's none of your business." I snapped.

He looked at me, puzzled.

I need to move from here, For the moment, I can't get a hold of myself, or else I'll surely make a ruckus with him. I moved from the place.

I raked my hair in frustration. How could I find Mr.Rodriguez in this mob? Oh, wait! I remembered the phone call I spoke with Mr.Park.

'I'll send you an address along with the number to whom you need to give the portrait. Thank you

So, Mr.Rodriguez will not be here. Screw me! I need to find a person, Uh, how shall I find an unknown person?

Arghh!

I stomped my feet and took in a sharp breath.

I need to find that person. I need to! This is my biggest project ever, It must not be spoiled. you can do it, Disha. Indeed, you'll find him. You can! I braced myself and took a strong step.

Hold on, How are you going to find him?

"Still, you're here? I think you're not here to catch some fun. So, what are you up to? Oh, I got it." he said and winked at me. Ugh! the most flirtatious wink ever!