CHAPTER 22

There stood Mrs Jeon with her mouth wide open where a gaint crow can easily fly in through the gap. She slapped her own mouth immediately with her palm and turned around abruptly with the intension of not to watch the intimate scene of her own son anymore or felt sorry to disturb the busy couple, making the person trailing behind her to question his wife puzzledly, who didn't saw the steamy makeout that happened inside the young doctor's cabin.

"Let's g-go and meet Namjoon first."
said Mrs Jeon with a slight stutter, while pushing her husband along with her who is trying to have a peek inside the cabin to know what made his wife change her decision so quickly.

"But we just met him. Let me meet my son now.",
replied Mr Jeon who is trying to get inside the cabin, not minding her wife's attacks.

"Yah! You pervert.
Come with me.",
Mrs Jeon pushed her husband away from the cabin and closed the door behind, saving the couple from any further embarrassment.

Taehyung sighed in relief while the other person pulled his own hair and groaned loudly, stomping his feet on the tiled floor like an angry bunny he is.

"Aaah! Eomma saw everything.
Now how will i face her."

"What is the big deal? We didn't do anything illegal here. It's just normal darling.",
mentioned the older and tried to hug the boy next to him who is throwing him angry glares.

"What? Normal to let your parents see their son making out. ", questioned him and punched the other's biceps.

The couple bickered for the next thirty minutes, but got disturbed from the knocks on the door from a nurse, indicating that the baby and Jin are moved to the private room.

This made them stopped with whatever they're doing and went to the certain room. They saw both tha baby and the mommy having a cute moment with their family members. Jin's eyes were glistening with happy tears watching his daughter in his arms, curled close into his chest.

~
- 3 months later:

Everything is normal between the couple, going smoothly with their careers and relationships.

The family had a small but large get together in these times in one of the party halls in Seoul celebrating one month anniversary of the first baby born in the Kims in this generation 'Kim Hiah'. The event went amazing than ever.

Today, Jungkook had a free day. So taehyung picked him up from his work place yesterday after his duty. They went to the Kims mansion to stay because the older Kim couple went to a business trip together to France and will only be back after two weeks, giving full time privacy to the young Kims. Taehyung didn't have much works today, so he opt for work from home  for the day.

The couple woke up at the morning to have their breakfast and went to sleep after that. Later, in the afternoon, Jungkook woke up to make something for lunch.

He entered the large kitchen and scanned the surroundings and fridge, checking the ingredients to make some dishes with that.

He choose of making Kimchi fried rice for the lunch as he saw the tin in the fridge that contain marinated kimchi.

He took all the ingredients and stood in front of the kitchen cabinet, back facing the door and pulled up the sleeves of his oversized sweatshirt to start the work.

He was fully concentrated on the process that he didn't saw his man entering the kitchen with a smirk, watching his boyfriend cooking food.

Taehyung went towards the latter whispered near his ear,
"What are you doing angel?"