CHAPTER 27

The family saw taehyung who didn't woke up till now and left the room to give Jungkook some privacy.

Jungkook sat on the chair nearby the bed and looked at his boyfriend who is looking calm and peaceful even in this horrible state. Jungkook blinked away the tears that was threatening to come out and held the latter's hand gently and kissed the knuckles.

He can't control his tears and emotions and he blamed it on his boyfriend who is the reason behind the baby in his belly which is giving him a rollercoaster of emotions all together.

Jungkook combed the latter's head and kissed his forehead while leaning in and said in soft voice,

"Wake up soon taehyungie. Jungkookie is already missing you."

He then chuckled at his own choose of words and silliness. Jimin came a bit early and told him that taehyung will wake up soon that made him let out a sigh of relief but still he is not fully okay until his taehyungie is all good and strong.

"Tae.. You know our baby is excited to reveal the news to his dada today. But his dada is now not listening to the baby. Our baby really wants to hear what his dada will say and we're sooo excited. Right baby?",
said Jungkook and caressed his left hand on his belly while the right is still holding on to his lover.

He then sat on the bed near the latter and placed tae's hand on his belly.

"Baby, can you feel it? It's your dada. And you know one thing, he is super duper cool.",
He murmured the last sentence, like a secret only for his tiny baby to hear, and not the big baby. He then laid on the latter's chest and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, he flinched, when he felt the hands that was placed on his belly started to caress it gently.

Jungkook sat straight and looked at his lover who is staring at him with a full on signature boxy smile. He helped his boyfriend to sit straight while adjusting the bed. Jungkook then noticed his boyfriend's eyes tearing up little by little, processing the news he just heard when woke up.

"Tae..."

"Darling, we're g-gonna have a baby? Like we're going to be p-parents? Really?",
asked Taehyung with excitement.

Jungkook leaned foreword and pecked the other's lips before pulling away and nodding is head cutely.

Taehyung smiled more widely and pulled the boy towards himself, kissing him softly and lovingly by pouring all the love he has for his worlds.

"Thank you baby, thank you so much. I love you my darling."
Said taehyung.

"Now let me see my small baby.",
Added him.

Jungkook smiled cutely and stood up beside the elder. Taehyung smiled at his cute boyfriend and pulled the latter's shirt upwards.
He caressed the softest plushy belly and kissed it many times which made both their eyes teared up with lots of emotions. They both went into a lots of different emotions today and endured so much pain. But finally they are enjoying the moment.. The moment of their new happiness.

"I just can't believe that we're going to be parents. Oh my god.
My tiny baby angel, dada and mumma are waiting for you dear. Come soon to dada okay. As momma said I'm going to be the coolest dad in the world for my angel."

Jungkook laughed out loud at his boyfriend who pouted at him.
"Yah! Don't pout. Coolest dad in the world should look cool always. This pout makes you a big baby, taehyungieee."

Suddenly, the door opened and Jimin came inside. He looked at his best friend with a fake angry face.

"How is the patient doing? Mr kim, you do feel any pain somewhere?",
Said Jimin with formality.

"Is he the doctor who checked me? Then yes I'm feeling pain everywhere.",
replied taehyung.

Jungkook laughed at the two best friends.

"I've a lot of patients to check. So tell me quickly."

"Yes. I'm feeling pain in my heart because my best friend is not taking good care of me and avoiding me while I'm in the hospital bed with injuries."

"You! Kim fvcking taehyung. You know, what would have happened if that bullet went a little downwards. Then I would be here running here and there searching for a white cloth to pack you to hell."

"Jiminnn see. Now I'm alright. I don't feel any pain. I'm okay."

"Don't forget that i made you okay, idiot. And You let that Samuel go easy every time. You should have shooted him at the first sight without waiting for him to threw a hollywood action scene in front of your damn eyes. My boyfriend will take the complete charge of the case you create."

Taehyung calmed his best friend from his hyper nature. He know that Jimin had gone through a lot in the past hours. Doing surgery of your best friend as a doctor,that too unexpectedly might have shocked him.

They talked for sometime and Jimin left for his rounds by taehyung forcing him who don't want to go anywhere.

Before going, Jimin told tae to have a good sleep and take plenty of rest until the wounds heal.

After that, the family members came together and saw them. They all sighed in relief seeing their boy all fine now. And then congratulated the couples while being very excited to welcome their second grandchild and left the room to the couples.

Then taehyung laid on the bed and made the younger to lay beside him to get a peaceful sleep.

Jungkook didn't allowed at first saying that it'll hurt the latter but taehyung made him say yes.
So they laid on the bed together with the younger's back facing the latter's chest. Taehyung placed his hands inside the boy's shirt and caressed his tiny baby and fell asleep with a smile on both their faces.

___________________________________

Hope you liked it!💜

Short chapter. Sorry.
My collage is already taking away my peaceful life. I'm going to home for diwali holidays on Friday night. So I'll try to write the next chapter on the way if I get the sleeper bed on the train.

Vote and comment!