4.

~Louis' POV~

"Lou, I know you would, just give me some time and i'll be the best I can ever be. You're my one and only. My baby." He placed his hands tightly on my bum, making me smile bigger. Harry pecked my lips, but I placed my hands on his face and kissed him harder. Our eyes slowly closed as the birds stopped singing. The sun was nearly gone now, but, our love shined brighter than the sun could ever shine.

He looked up to the sky as it began to rain, I then looked up as well and laughed hysterically. The small droplets slowly turned into a bigger drops falling.

"What's so funny?" He asked, laughing a bit himself.

"I have no idea, to be honest." My laughter grew louder, "I just love you, I think."

The water began to sink us both, drowning under the weight of the water as we ran linked together to the car. Once we had reached the car we both got in and grimaced at each other.

"That was fun." We both said in unison as we both smiled from ear to ear.

"Now where to?" I questioned as I reached over and placed my hand on his thigh.

"Erm, now that we are wet.." A smirk played on his face as he leaned into me.

"Harold!" I whined, "Stoppp." I tried to playfully get him off me, but I was much to small for him, "Harrrryyyy." My whine turned into frustration. I then managed to push him off of me, as I started to pout.

"Awee, Loubear, what is it?" He questioned, trying to get me to look at him. But I refused to.

I didn't answer.

"Louis." He replied, now frustrated himself, "Please say something..??"

At that moment I had realized I wasn't ready for something I've wanted. That one thing I tease him for, but now, I don't think I want to.

I tried to give him a cheeky look but failed, he saw me and smirked. Hiding my smile, I pushed his arm and looked at him once more.

"Louis, I see you looking at me.." He laughed.

I still didn't reply.

"Okay, I guess I'll drop you off and I'll go home.." He said very dramatically, I began to panic on the inside.

"NO! Please?? I mean...um...can you stay...the night?" I asked nervously.

"I never thought you would ask," Harry glanced at the time and started the car. As he pulled out I smiled uncontrollably.

No empty bed tonight.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, trying to look over at me.

"Um, a little.." I said.

"Okay, well, I'm taking you to dinner." He smiled, glancing at me.

"No, no you don't ha-"

"Louis, I want to." He interrupted.

"Okay okay, chill."

"Alright, Tommo. I will after you." He replied.

"Oh. You're really going to do this?" I asked, I could feel the laughter build up.

"I guess so...Tommo.."

"Why do you keep calling me that?!" I asked.

"I don't know, why do you call me Harold?"

"Because that's your name right?"

"Well, it's Harry, but it can be Harold, if you really like it that much." He replied, as he held my hand.