My beloved 🙃😊

After George left to get food with dream Karl and quackidy was alone,it was awkward silence then karl ask quackidy "do you wanna finish the homework." Quakidy let out a small laugh he for some reason thought it was funny.
"Yeah sure then we can do more stuff after that~" he said flirtatious. Karl blushed uncontrollably quakidy let out small giggle then they bursted out laughing for no reason. Then they finished the homework,they both look at each other quackidy was about to lean
In for a kiss then George slammed the door open with food in his hand. "Am I interrupting something" he said with a confused look on his face.
"No! Now get out!" Quakidy yelled all Karl could do was laugh at the raven haired boy yelling at slightly taller brunette. "Ok whatever just don't be loud if you are going to do something." Both quackidy and Karl blushed then George shut the door and ran of laughing.

After calming down karl suggested they watch TV quackidy agreed, they set down on Q's bed and started watching a random show they found. Around five minutes after Karl wrapped his arm around quackidy waste quackidy didn't do anything he just scooted next to Karl and laid his head on Karl shoulder then fell asleep. All Karl could do was stare at the raven haired boy he smiled and then slowly fell asleep to.

Ok I might of lied I did say I'll try to make the chapter longer but I ran out of ideas and I'm just giving you some fluff before the next chapter hint hint (; ( I'll try to make the next chapter have a little angst or hint of it)
Words-292