🌹1-7: 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗🌹

   ✧*:⁀➷𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒, 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 [ 𝐘/𝐍 ] 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌

   ✧*:⁀➷𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒, 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 [ 𝐘/𝐍 ] 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌... Deuce stood almost taking his pen out to protect [ Y/n ], but a toddler like figure came out with an angry look, growing to a normal height. "Hmm... Grrr...!" She raised her leg in the air and smashed it on the ground in front of them. [ Y/n ] stood with eyes widened, her lips quivered a bit. "N-nezuko..." She blinked before snapping out of her trance, "Nezuko! Back! I'll take of this!" The demon looked back at [ Y/n ], she then returned to her normal relax expression.

   Nezuko ran back to [ Y/n ] calmly, she happily hugged [ Y/n ]. Grim screamed, "[ Y/n ]!!!" The girl looked up with wide eyes as magic came towards her, [ Y/n ] pushed Nezuko behind her unsheathing her katana. "Water Breathing, Forth Form: Striking Tide!" Water engulfed her blade, she countered the magic with her breathing. Both clashed with created a small explosion, [ Y/n ] stood with a anger expression.

   "What do you think you're doing?! Are you trying to kill them?! All for messing up your food?!" Her glare made the delinquents flinch, she whipped her blade. "Throw any magic at me or my friends, or even my little sister..." Her glare darken, "I'll kill you."

   The delinquents stepped back a bit with cold sweat appearing, "You're better than I expected..." Delinquent A said, pocketing his magic pen. "My pasta's getting soggy so I'll let you off easily!" Delinquent B said taking his tray with him. They scurried off, Nezuko hummed as she hugged [ Y/n ] from behind. The young demon slayer sheathed her katana in the case, turning around to engulf Nezuko into a hug.

   "Nezuko! I'm sorry for disappearing!" Burying her face into Nezuko's neck, the young demon girl hugged [ Y/n ]'s head. Giving her a gentle pat on the head. Ace came up close to them, "Uhh, are you just gonna cry without telling us who she is?"

   [ Y/n ] removed her self from Nezuko, the demon girl hummed of a whine. "Ah! Sorry! This is Nezuko, my little sister! Nezuko, this is Ace and the one with blue hair is Deuce. The cat is Grim! Their my friends!" She brought out her sunshine smile, Nezuko hummed as she nodded.