Chapter Two

♥︎

♕♥︎♕

♥︎

Always and Forever

2011?!

Adeline was shocked to say the least.
Already she couldn't wrap her head about being in New Orleans, but time travel?

"Yeah.. yeah I'm okay.." Adeline answered distracted, the redhead didn't know what to do. At first she thought it was a dream, but when realization started to kick in thousands of thoughts invaded her head.

She needed a job, she didn't have enough money to rent a room or to buy something to eat.
She needed to find a motel, and then, how the hell she found herself in that situation?

She exited the Rousseau leaving a perplexed Camille behind, trying to find a job. She prayed she wasn't cliché enough to found herself working for the bar.
'I read too many fanfiction' she thought walking on the street.

♥︎

Three days later she managed to find herself a job in a modesty library in the French Quarter, she had found a motel just outside the quarter and she had managed to go buy some groceries.

At the same time she had the time to appreciate the Gumbo that Sophie, one of the bartender of the Rousseau, made. 

Well, at least she makes good drinks, she thought.

That's why the 6th September 2011 she was situated in one of the chairs near the counter. She was savouring her Gumbo when a girl, probably in her early 20, walked and sit beside her.

"Third time here in this week" said Jane-Anne, Sophie's sister, as she prepared a drink, the bar wasn't crowded as usually was but there were still some customers.

"I'm obsessed with the Gumbo, Jane-Anne"

Adeline took a moment to observe the girl before intruding their talk.
"Oh, I've been here for like three days but I can't get enough too!"

The mysterious girl turned around looking at the redhead before smiling.

"I'm Hayley" she said holding out her hand.

Oh, Hayley. She had forgotten. It was the moment where the sisters took some hairs  for the spell.. what did she had to do? Did she had to intervene, or she had to leave things as they were? 

She snapped out of her thoughts when she realized she was staring.

"Adeline" she said shaking her hand with Hayley's.