Predator & Prey

[Warning: Contains a few mentions of violence and a bit of lime, but nothing too serious, and also a few time skips.]

Here are the pictures of the main two characters -

(Edit: Fixed the pictures up a bit! :D )

Expect to find Limentio fluff, angst, (possibly lime) and all that stuff here!

With that said and done, assuming I didn't scare you off, ENJOY!

-----

Run.

That was all he knew he had to do.

He didn't know where he was, why he was there, who he was, nothing.

Well, scratch that, he sorta knew where he was. He seemed to be at some sort of zoo. Currently, he was running on all fours past the main mammal exhibits. Hot on his tail, almost literally, were a small team of security guards of some kind. He didn't know who they were exactly or why they were chasing him, but if he had to guess, it was because he seemed to be different than these guards chasing him on two feet.

The man on the run had a ripped-up black jumpsuit on, a mustache on his face, a green bandana around his neck, a brown leather belt, and grey gloves covering his hands. The main differences with him were his legs were more like the hind paws of an animal, he had black-colored fox ears on his head, red cat-like eyes, canine teeth, and a fox tail.

That, and he was currently running on all fours like a fox.

Correction, he was a black-fox Kitsune.

Kitsune are supposed to be able to change into a full fox form or fully human form (with the exception of the tail), but there was something there to stop him. A metal color that he had hidden under his bandana, to be exact. He didn't know what it was, where he got it, but all he knew was that it kept him half-shifted like this.

"Get back here!"

"You're not supposed to be in here!"

"Don't make us do something drastic!"