CHAPTER ONE.

ONE ˖⋆࿐໋ NEW GIRL CADY!

ONE  ˖⋆࿐໋  NEW GIRL CADY!

JUNIOR YEAR.

Angelica was currently sitting in class for first period, apparently Janis and Ian had witnessed an embarrassing moment with a new red head girl. She was absent the last day because she had to help her mother babysit some family with five kids.

But today she was here, and curious to see the red head. In all honesty, she pitied the girl if she was new and had to face something so embarrassing on the first day.

Janis sat behind Damian and Angelica sat next to Janis. A girl with red hair and a ponytail sat in front of Angelica, taking off her jacket.

So this was the new girl.

The three looked at each other. "That's her." Janis lipped to Angelica, who got the memo.

"Is that your natural hair color?" Damian broke into conversation, a snort from angelica could be heard.

"Yeah." The red haired smiled as she settled into her seat.

"It's gorgeous." Angelica complimented, the red head looked behind her and smiled.

"Thank you," she shyly said.

Damian suddenly grabbed the girl's ponytail and putting it near his scalp. "See, this is the color I want," he told you girls in the back.

"This is Damian, he's almost too gay to function." Janis introduced, that way to describe him was only to be said by Janis. Angelica got permission to say it, but it hadn't felt right.

"Nice to meet you." Red Head smiled as Damian let go of her hair.

"Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of?" A guy said, making Angelica roll her eyes.

"Your mom's chest hair!" Janis spat. "I'm Janis," she introduced herself.

"Oh, and I'm Angelica. But I preferred to be called Angie." Angelica interjected, twirling her hair with her fingers-one of her habits.

"Hi, I'm Cady." Cady smiled, now looking down at her schedule. "Do you guys know where Room G14 is?" She asked.

Damian grabbed cady's schedule paper and handed it to Janis. "Health Tuesday/Wednesday, room g14."Damien read out.

"I think that's in the back building..." Angelica said, getting a look from Damian but a smirk from Janis.

"Yeah that's in the back-building." Janis agreed.

Damian gave them a look, before quickly realizing what they meant. "Oh, yeah, it's in the back building."

"We'll take you there." Janis smiled.

"Thanks." Cady smiled in gratitude, and the bell rung initiating the start of the period.

Class ended by a breeze, and Damian had now lead the girls out to the supposed "health" class for Cady. "Watch, out please! New meat coming through!" Damian yelled out, pushing people by so Cady and the girls could walk through the crowded hallway.