Chapter 2

SOPH'S POV:

Ben and I woke up later then we wanted to. The party starts at 4pm and we woke up at noon. The ride is a bit long so we need to hurry.

I had a horrible night. Kept thinking about today's event. I don't know but I'm kinda of nervous but excited at the same time... Maybe because I was going to show my real self, or at least part of it to the whole school! At least, if something goes wrong we have only 1 week left till it ends so, I can always miss it. And maybe people will just not notice me, yeah, let's think that way.

"Ok Soph you're ready? Lets go!" Ben said glancing one last time to the mirror and exiting the house. She's wearing some clothes I chose for her, a simple pink bikini that fits her curves incredibly, I swear, as much as this girl eats, she will never get fat or close to it! She's also wearing some shorts and a blue tank top.

I am wearing some high-waisted jean shorts with a short top, and a black small bikini, Ben bought me this one without my permission cause I find it a bit slutty, but like I mentioned, nobody's going to notice me anyway...

-----

We took the bus since it stops close to Ben's house and at the lake beach entrance. We were now passing the gates that led us to the party and we already saw some drunk teenagers, at still 5:00pm! Oh this will be interesting...

"Follow me" Ben whispered as she took my arm and pushed me to behind one of the bars.

"What?" I said still confused about her sudden action.

"So I had an idea while we were on the bus..." I nod letting her know to continue "Since nobody knows us, and we're on these cute outfits, maybe we could like, act cool, get drunk, be wild, you know, like those normal popular kids..." Ben explained obviously a bit embarrassed about what she just suggested. I giggled but nodded again, she's right, it's now or never.

"Agree" I said as I putted my sunglasses on, fixed my hair and winked at my best friend "Let's do this shit"

We walked out of our hide spot to closer to the water and placed our towels on the sand and started to strip our clothes off.

"I'm getting something from the bar, maybe a beer, want some?" I proposed searching for the closer bar on the beach.

"Sure, I'll just lay here till you come ok?" I nodded, grabbed some money and walked to the closer bar.

I kept my high-wasted shorts on, I'm just a bit uncomfortable about my body so I rather walk to the bar with at least those on.

"2 beers please" I asked the young boy at the other side of the counter and putted my sunglasses at the top of my head.

As he went to grab the drinks, I felt someone poking my shoulder.

I turned around and faced one of the most handsome/popular guys on school. Ok Soph, act cool, it's now or never, focus!

"Hi, do I know you?" I sassily asked making a not-interested face to him as I checked him up and down really quick. Damn he is so hot hmm.

"Don't know, do I know you?" he questioned with a smirk as he moved some of my hair behind my ear.

"Dunno" I answered still with my annoyed fake face.

"Well, wouldn't it be nice if I got to know you better?"

'Maybe yes....maybe not"

He smirked, obviously amused about my attitude. "So what's your name babe?"

"Soph"

"Nice to meet you Soph, I'm Jake" oh boy, I still can't believe Jake Blurton is flirting with me! And btw, he's Harry's Styles best mate, yes, my since forever crush best mate!

"Here you go, see ya later darling" the boy who got my drinks said giving me the beers and winking before leaving again. I just smiled sweetly to him and thanked him.

"Oh I see I'm not the only one trying to..." His gaze slowly traveled down my body and up again but this time stoping at my almost full exposed breast "...win this" he finished referring to my body. Ugh jerk, he's probably just making fun of me.

"Yeah, good luck with that. Gotta go now" I quickly turned on my heels and tried to walk away from him and back to the towel when Jake placed his hand on my hip and turned me around to face him again.

"So..." He placed his other hand on my other hip and pressed his body against mine "I guess I'll see you around right?" He whispered to my ear making me feel his slow hot breath against it.

He finally looked to my eyes, our body's still together and waited for my response.

"I guess, let me go now" I sighed when I realized I couldn't get out of his tight grip.

"I don't know I kinda like to have you like this" his hands slowly travelled down to my bum.

"Ugh stop it already" I sighed annoyed and slapped his hands away.

"Alright. So you're with someone?" He asked and glanced to the 2 cups of beer on the counter, shit almost forgot about those!

"Yes, I'm with my friend over there." He followed my gaze to my best friend laid on the towel next to mine.

"Your friend looks nice too uh?" he said with a smirk obviously liking what he's seeing. I told you about her amazing body.

"Look I gotta go now" I said attempting one more time to get out of him as I realized we still were in this super close position, but failing again.

"Ok, I'll probably join you and your friend in a bit, and maybe I'll bring someone."

He let me go and I replied a quick 'whatever' and walked back to Ben not forgetting the beers this time.

I turned around and saw him still staring at me. Ugh, such a pervert.

--------------

(A/N)

SO I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I PROMISE MY WRITING WILL GET BETTER CHAPTER BY CHAPTER.

I HAVE SOME REALLY BIG PLANS TO THIS STORY!

IF THIS BOOK GOES TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION ILL PROBABLY MAKE A SQUEL WHERE THE OTHER BOYS WILL APPEAR AND THEY'LL BE FAMOUS AT THAT TIME!

BUT IM JUST A DREAMER AND THAT PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN.

SO IF YOU WANNA HELP ME GET THIS CAN YOU PLEASE

VOTE! FAN! COMMENT! SHARE!

1 MORE THING, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION, IT WILL HELP ME A LOT TO GET MY WRITING BETTER! AND DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TO heyhey4321 CAUSE SHE MADE THIS WONDERFUL BOOK COVER!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE!